Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 52. (Read 110089 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

ICOmarks award EndChain a rating of 9.1 / 10 !!!!

Be part of it - Sign up and get 8% referral bonus!!

https://www.endchain.io/

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What do you mean by lack of responsibility in in logistics and transportation?
Packages often become lost, delayed or stolen, with companies shifting the blame onto each other. With blockchain, the transactions between parties in the supply chain are documented in a permanent and public decentralized record, establishing responsibility, security and trust Wink
Activity: 43
What do you mean by lack of responsibility in in logistics and transportation?
Activity: 23
Good afternoon. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?
Activity: 115
How do think what is the main problem of your competition? Presently, there are multiple companies attempting to fix the problems associated with the current logistics system by using blockchain. Why do you think you are the best?
These companies often pose similar solutions that are plagued with reoccurring problems and are focusing on a niche area.
This is not to say that there are absolutely no viable solutions within the current environment
Yes, however, at present, the current solutions place too much emphasis on luxury goods. EndChain is working on a solution by making a cost efficient product that can be applied to all goods.
Activity: 170
How do think what is the main problem of your competition? Presently, there are multiple companies attempting to fix the problems associated with the current logistics system by using blockchain. Why do you think you are the best?
These companies often pose similar solutions that are plagued with reoccurring problems and are focusing on a niche area.
This is not to say that there are absolutely no viable solutions within the current environment
Activity: 115
Activity: 170
Activity: 60
This is just a really case when applying of blockchain tech solves a lot of problem. Seems this technology was created especially for your project guys Cool
it's actually very obvious, as by not being up to date on the latest technology, corporations suffer from delays and incomplete tracking information.
Activity: 66
This is just a really case when applying of blockchain tech solves a lot of problem. Seems this technology was created especially for your project guys Cool
Activity: 53
I like your project, it has a very catchy demonstration that helps attract newcomers! Wink
Activity: 140
Is there really lack of transparency in logistics and transportation? I guess the existed systems are rather transparent as it easy to track everything you want just pay.
All existed systems are outdated. These antiquated systems use outdated methods such as physical paperwork and bonded couriers. By not being up to date on the latest technology, corporations suffer from delays and incomplete tracking information.
copper member
How many potential partners have you reached out so far? I believe this is a critical factor in realizing your platform. More partners means high chance of success, right? Also, did you get your patent approved based from your roadmap?

I'm glad you brought up the road map. We are actually ahead of schedule.

We achieved patent-pending status a few months ago and are awaiting the government's final approval to have an official patent.

Not only have we reached out to several potential partners, we already have 1 officially onboard (a large chinese factory). We are also in late stage talks with another large company and we will have another announcement regarding that before the end of the ICO.

You can see more information about our partnership here:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/endchain-ico-announces-partnership-ming-210000552.html
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
How many potential partners have you reached out so far? I believe this is a critical factor in realizing your platform. More partners means high chance of success, right? Also, did you get your patent approved based from your roadmap?

copper member
Guys, how are you going to solve the problem of lost/stolen packages?

Our blockchain will keep track of who is responsible for the item at certain points in the supply chain. It will be easy to see exactly where the package was lost and who is responsible
copper member
You wrote that using EndChain will help to cut costs but in what way? Roll Eyes

We will cut the cost of introducing blockchain to corporations. As of now, the current solutions are simply too costly for the vast majority or companies.

It will also help reduce costs via reducing knock-offs
copper member
I always like to see talented dev team before invest into any project so this project catch my attention with interesting idea.
Thank you for the kind words! Our developers are always working. Pay attention to our GitHub for more updates Smiley
copper member
Now there are projects with a similar idea as in you. What are the advantages of your project compared to competitors?

We have quite a few competitive advantages:

1- we do not rely on NFC chips or manual entry, both of which are very expensive and used by our competitors
2- we incorporate AI to detect and weed out any fraud or dual codes
3- our system can easily integrate with legacy systems, making it cheap to install at any corporation
4- our team has already created an MVP and a partnership with a large Chinese factory

Already you are into chip manufacturing sector right, it seems you have very good experience in this case but my question what are the major cases that you want to implement them in blockchain?

We are already partnered with an electronics manufacturer, to bring blockchain tracking to their products so that consumers will know the items are legitamite and where they were produced

Our goal is to implement blockchain in this fashion, to bring blockchain tracking to low-mid cost items. We will continue to partner with manufacturers and logistics companies in Asia. After some time, we will move on to other sectors (food, etc) and other areas of the world.  If I have misunderstood your question, feel free to let me know
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Now there are projects with a similar idea as in you. What are the advantages of your project compared to competitors?

We have quite a few competitive advantages:

1- we do not rely on NFC chips or manual entry, both of which are very expensive and used by our competitors
2- we incorporate AI to detect and weed out any fraud or dual codes
3- our system can easily integrate with legacy systems, making it cheap to install at any corporation
4- our team has already created an MVP and a partnership with a large Chinese factory

Already you are into chip manufacturing sector right, it seems you have very good experience in this case but my question what are the major cases that you want to implement them in blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: