Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 56. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I like that guys patented their development. It is a scandal that such ideas are often stolen and nothing can be done about it.

Yes, they often steal, because such ideas are very interesting and necessary in our time.
People do not appreciate what they have, so they often lose ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that they will definitely not stop at these partners, and in the future we should expect a large amount of news. After all, the project has just begun to develop.

I wouldn't draw conclusions early in the development of the project, things can change, as in the worst and best side, but EndChain positive.

Much depends on the team itself, how it will develop its project in the future, but investors also have an influence on the project itself.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I like that guys patented their development. It is a scandal that such ideas are often stolen and nothing can be done about it.
there is a bounty, then this is a good sign that you can earn tokens for yourself, and then use them later on the stock exchanges
This is very important, I gladly joined the bounty company of the project, a great opportunity to earn tokens.

Thank you for joining our bounty!

For others: note our bounty has up to $975,000 in tokens and ends in about 2 months!
Many bonuses are not good for the project. Personally, I like projects with bonuses of only 300-500K $. If you have too many bonuses the project will face the bounty hunter dump when it is list on exchange.
You may be right, but I believe the administration has been able to think of an economic basis for the bonuses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
there is a bounty, then this is a good sign that you can earn tokens for yourself, and then use them later on the stock exchanges
This is very important, I gladly joined the bounty company of the project, a great opportunity to earn tokens.

Thank you for joining our bounty!

For others: note our bounty has up to $975,000 in tokens and ends in about 2 months!
Many bonuses are not good for the project. Personally, I like projects with bonuses of only 300-500K $. If you have too many bonuses the project will face the bounty hunter dump when it is list on exchange.
Activity: 102
I think that they will definitely not stop at these partners, and in the future we should expect a large amount of news. After all, the project has just begun to develop.

I wouldn't draw conclusions early in the development of the project, things can change, as in the worst and best side, but EndChain positive.
Activity: 56
Activity: 119
The project has a modern vision of things. Ten years ago, people were not interested in such opportunities, but now this is true for many!

There used to be much less secured people who have money not only for food and shelter. Now people think more about things that they buy.

Yes, now modern people began to pay more attention to shopping things, this project should make this task much easier
Activity: 44
Yes, it is also an opportunity to purchase something more expensive for yourself. A simple person in Europe can now buy anything. And this is not mystic!
How much are you going to spend on marketing? I understand that you will not dwell on those partners that you now have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Yes, it is also an opportunity to purchase something more expensive for yourself. A simple person in Europe can now buy anything. And this is not mystic!
brand new
Activity: 0
Do not forget that there are a lot of competitors here, and it will not be easy for a new startup to work in such conditions. I think thanks to the strong and well-coordinated work they can succeed. We'll see what the team can do.
It’s too early to say anything yet

Competition is the engine of progress. Older companies are losing their employees who are seeking to develop their own product. Therefore, everyone has a chance!

Will the data be stored only in the blockchain? Will you use your blockchain, or on the basis of etherium?
Activity: 40
The project has a modern vision of things. Ten years ago, people were not interested in such opportunities, but now this is true for many!

There used to be much less secured people who have money not only for food and shelter. Now people think more about things that they buy.
Activity: 136

This is logical, because the world of technology is developing very fast and this project embodies most of the modern innovations. Cool
Activity: 124
A blockchain company can only be as strong as its economy. EndChain is committed to both its corporate users and investors. To ensure that the needs of both are met, a deflationary self-regulating economy will be used. Quite a strong idea to develop a business of this kind.
That's right, the team takes care of both sides so that no one thinks that they forget about him.
brand new
Activity: 0
Do not forget that there are a lot of competitors here, and it will not be easy for a new startup to work in such conditions. I think thanks to the strong and well-coordinated work they can succeed. We'll see what the team can do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A blockchain company can only be as strong as its economy. EndChain is committed to both its corporate users and investors. To ensure that the needs of both are met, a deflationary self-regulating economy will be used. Quite a strong idea to develop a business of this kind.
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

Competition is the engine of progress. Older companies are losing their employees who are seeking to develop their own product. Therefore, everyone has a chance!

Will the data be stored only in the blockchain? Will you use your blockchain, or on the basis of etherium?

Interesting question:

All blockchain data will only be stored in the blockchain. The generic barcode data will also be placed in legacy systems in the company.

Blockchain data may be temporarily held locally in case of wifi issues or blockchain congestion, as to not slow down the supply chain

In the beginning we will be based on ethereum, but our long term goal is to make our own blockchain
Blockchain is very well suited for logistics and freight. I am sure that you will succeed!

Blockchain has many advantages, maximum security and transparency of all operations.

Now the blockchain itself is constantly evolving, I read that it was already the 4th generation update, which means the protection will be even better
Activity: 224
Blockchain is very well suited for logistics and freight. I am sure that you will succeed!

Blockchain has many advantages, maximum security and transparency of all operations.
Pages:
Jump to: