Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 55. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Very interesting concepts and strategies make me even more curious about this project.
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
What is the purpose of special API in data management process? Will it be for free?
To analyze data in order to improve timing and planning. It can be paid through the use of EndChain coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What is the purpose of special API in data management process? Will it be for free?
Activity: 90
I see there are many potential clients that would benefit from this technology and would be willing to participate in such an environment.
Activity: 115
Well this is something really intriguing.Seems like it is the right platform for the niche.
brand new
Activity: 0
I wonder who was the founder of this idea? The guys have definitely already had experience with such enterprises. And I am sure that a successful experience!

I saw that the guys have a lot of lawyers. They will help the project to develop. These guys have a lot of experience in this particular area.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Logistic companies are the only target audience?They're not so numerous.
Producers of goods, for example, as well. They will be able to see which routes are the quickest and etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

this is a review from me about the Endchain project >> http://www.cryptowebindo.com/2018/11/endchain-ico-review.html

after I observed, I saw a good project. but unfortunately the level of popularity is still below the standard. I hope the dev team will be more active in promoting it, maybe by placing ads on large or other websites. so that people know about this project

We always appreciate an honest review. Note that you may have been looking at our old telegram. Our current one is t.me/EndChainIO which has 13,000 users and counting!

Thank you for reading my review, and I will change it.
Activity: 115
Logistic companies are the only target audience?They're not so numerous.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
How are you going to put your technology in trade?
EndChain has designed a method to be easily integrated with existing systems no to entirely replace it.
Activity: 170
How are you going to put your technology in trade?
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
As promised! See our press release for our first officially announced partner:

copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
I like that guys patented their development. It is a scandal that such ideas are often stolen and nothing can be done about it.

Yes, they often steal, because such ideas are very interesting and necessary in our time.
People do not appreciate what they have, so they often lose ...

Yes, ideas are often stolen in the ICO world, where new ideas are far and in-between. Our patent will protect us against this

The most important thing is that this idea would come to life, and it is stolen or not, it does not matter.

For ICO investors, this is true. We have already done a lot of work (see our github) and will continue to do so

this is a review from me about the Endchain project >> http://www.cryptowebindo.com/2018/11/endchain-ico-review.html

after I observed, I saw a good project. but unfortunately the level of popularity is still below the standard. I hope the dev team will be more active in promoting it, maybe by placing ads on large or other websites. so that people know about this project

We always appreciate an honest review. Note that you may have been looking at our old telegram. Our current one is t.me/EndChainIO which has 13,000 users and counting!

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The blockchain has a great way to be used in the shipping and logistics industry. Of course, without human intervention here, too, can not do, but it will still be much better))
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

Activity: 350
I like that guys patented their development. It is a scandal that such ideas are often stolen and nothing can be done about it.

The most important thing is that this idea would come to life, and it is stolen or not, it does not matter.

The idea can be taken, but there is always a chance to do better than the competition.
what specific techniques with competitors offers EndChain? Than EndChain is better?
Activity: 135
I wonder who was the founder of this idea? The guys have definitely already had experience with such enterprises. And I am sure that a successful experience!
Activity: 196

The idea can be taken, but there is always a chance to do better than the competition.
Activity: 112

Activity: 40
But after all, the developers have patented their invention, which is a very correct strategic move.
Now the guys are the owners of the idea and will be able to independently develop, they will not be afraid that they will be accused of plagiarism!
Pages:
Jump to: