Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 53. (Read 110089 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
Now there are projects with a similar idea as in you. What are the advantages of your project compared to competitors?

We have quite a few competitive advantages:

1- we do not rely on NFC chips or manual entry, both of which are very expensive and used by our competitors
2- we incorporate AI to detect and weed out any fraud or dual codes
3- our system can easily integrate with legacy systems, making it cheap to install at any corporation
4- our team has already created an MVP and a partnership with a large Chinese factory
copper member
An introduction of new technologies is rather expensive. If all companies small and big could afford it? Smiley

That is the beauty of EndChain, we can integrate with existing legacy systems to make it affordable for both big and small companies. No need to revamp existing systems.
copper member
Will this patent pending on the website only be made available and accepted upon completion of the sale of tokens? Pre-registration need KYC?

Patent is currently pending government approval. We will finish the patent even if the tokensale does not reach the soft cap.

Registration does not need kyc
copper member
I have found that some EndChain users can remain anonymous in EndChain, who exactly? Roll Eyes

Companies that contribute data to EndChain will have the option to remain anonymous
Activity: 67
Is there really lack of transparency in logistics and transportation? I guess the existed systems are rather transparent as it easy to track everything you want just pay.
Activity: 66
Explain please why do you consider that your solution is an all in one solution to a worldwide problem?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A very remarkable project, i hope the team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future and  to witness the project's success! Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 90
Guys, how are you going to solve the problem of lost/stolen packages?
Via smart contracts. Clarifying the responsibility of each party will save both time and money as companies will have an additional incentive to ensure that the package is not tampered with in any way while the package is their responsibility.
Activity: 110
Guys, how are you going to solve the problem of lost/stolen packages?
Activity: 104
You wrote that using EndChain will help to cut costs but in what way? Roll Eyes
By increasing responsibility and reducing expensive delays, the supply chain will become less problematic and more accessible.
Activity: 86
I looked at the team of this project and it inspires confidence, so you can expect that work on the project will continue and we will see a great result in the near future. Keep up the good work! Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
You wrote that using EndChain will help to cut costs but in what way? Roll Eyes
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
What is the level of risk in this field?
Activity: 115
Now there are projects with a similar idea as in you. What are the advantages of your project compared to competitors?
As I have read in WP current options revolve around expensive RFID chips or an overt reliance on consumer input. EndChain’s aim is to disrupt the logistics industry through decentralization, open protocols and utilities.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Activity: 115
I always like to see talented dev team before invest into any project so this project catch my attention with interesting idea.
Activity: 81
An introduction of new technologies is rather expensive. If all companies small and big could afford it? Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will this patent pending on the website only be made available and accepted upon completion of the sale of tokens? Pre-registration need KYC?
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
I have found that some EndChain users can remain anonymous in EndChain, who exactly? Roll Eyes
Maybe It will depend upon the role in the shipping process? Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: