Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 62. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
now the tracker that is used to search for bad people is very important because it is very useful for us to look for traces that have been far lived by bad people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I met many similar projects on the market, but none of them impressed me, because the main idea is not fully revealed. I hope this time I'm lucky with the choice of the project.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?

Ours is unique in a few ways, but one key difference is how easily this can integrate into other systems and networks. By being able to exact both generic and blockchain data in 1 scan you:

a) don't need to wait to download information, saving time
b) save up to millions not needing to revamp systems companywide

a) From what I understand, in both cases (supply chain & yours) the information are accessible at any given moment through the bc network upon which the system is built. Thus, I can see no clear indicator of saving time. Could you elaborate on that?

b) This aspect is very promising however, it's hard to believe (at least before your project launches) that integration of your solution will be THAT cheap compared to using an external solution. How will you be able to achieve that cost-effectiveness?

a) I can understand your questions in 1 of 2 ways, so I will reply to both
a-1) If you are saying the QR code data can relay to the blockchain, then download the generic data back to the system, then you are right. However, in case of blockchain congestion, wi-fi problem, or any other of 100 problems, there would be an issue receiving the data back in a timely matter. Thus your supply chain can be crippled.
a-2) If you are saying both the QR code and barcode can be on the packaging, this is inefficient. You would have to spend time scanning 2 codes (this is a small task, but double the workload for moving packages). In addition, most packages have multiple barcode and QR codes, thus wasting people's time to figure out the correct ones to scan.

b) It would be much cheaper because of the unusual nature of our design. Our system can be running in the background and very easily detect when a code is ours. When it does, it will extract the barcode as a scanner normally does and enter it into the legacy systems. At the same time, it will take the blockchain data and update the blockchain. This would prevent the need to revamp any system, which could easily cost a company millions.
Activity: 78
Merit: 26
How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?

Ours is unique in a few ways, but one key difference is how easily this can integrate into other systems and networks. By being able to exact both generic and blockchain data in 1 scan you:

a) From what I understand, in both cases (supply chain & yours) the information are accessible at any given moment through the bc network upon which the system is built. Thus, I can see no clear indicator of saving time. Could you elaborate on that?

b) This aspect is very promising however, it's hard to believe (at least before your project launches) that integration of your solution will be THAT cheap compared to using an external solution. How will you be able to achieve that cost-effectiveness?
Activity: 224
Where can I carefully study the distribution of tokens? Also, I am interested in the distribution of funds that will be collected during the ICO.

When allocating the collected funds, we should not forget about marketing, I believe that this is very important.
Activity: 56
The idea of the project exceeded all my expectations, was impressed that it solves specific problems that exist in the world of logistics and not only.

I like such projects that see a specific problem, look for solutions, work for the result.

The main thing is that the idea does not burn out, of course, it is commendable that all the most necessary things are in one place, but the main thing is the demand
Activity: 67
The idea of the project exceeded all my expectations, was impressed that it solves specific problems that exist in the world of logistics and not only.

I like such projects that see a specific problem, look for solutions, work for the result.
copper member

Where can I carefully study the distribution of tokens? Also, I am interested in the distribution of funds that will be collected during the ICO.

This information can be found in our whitepaper and website
Activity: 168
Activity: 78
Merit: 26
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Well then. the beginning is not bad, there are impressive moments. I think that with the help of such strong support of the project partners, success is waiting.

Here you are right, support from partners carries out at the highest level, but I still have a lot of questions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It seems to me that the product that develops the project EndChain should be more interested in producers than ordinary consumers.
This is logical. Since the product from project EndChain is intended primarily for work in B2B. This is clear from the concept of the project!
copper member
good project I like the way this project works.

but the question is whether your platform can be used worldwide. or only in certain countries?

The beauty of our product is it can be used worldwide

The QR code combination allows you to do many things at once, such as updating outdated, first of all, and locked system data, without downloading data. I think this is definitely one of the main achievements.

It sounds like you watched our video Smiley. Thanks for watching!

It seems to me that the product that develops the project EndChain should be more interested in producers than ordinary consumers.

Yes and no. We are also interested in making this a smooth experience for the consumers so they can easily use the program to check the item's history

Undoubtedly, this project has a chance of success, but today is not particularly favorable situation in the cryptocurrency market, how to deal with this issue?

The crypto market is volatile by nature. If anything, this is better for investors. They will be able to buy EndChain at a cheaper price during downturns and ride the wave up
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I would like to clarify one detail, tell me, are the actions of the EndChain project completely legal?

Everything is quite legal, there is information about legal issues in the white paper of the project.
Activity: 112
Well then. the beginning is not bad, there are impressive moments. I think that with the help of such strong support of the project partners, success is waiting.

Undoubtedly, this project has a chance of success, but today is not particularly favorable situation in the cryptocurrency market, how to deal with this issue?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Where do you lead? This will also greatly simplify the life of a person and save time that he would have spent doing everything on his own by hand.

Activity: 102
The QR code combination allows you to do many things at once, such as updating outdated, first of all, and locked system data, without downloading data. I think this is definitely one of the main achievements.
Activity: 130

This is a guarantee of reliable support and knowledge in any difficult situation. After all, it is very difficult to work without an outside view, because not only success and relevance depend on it.
Activity: 124
Pages:
Jump to: