Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 60. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, of course, the guys will have their own target audience. I wonder who you consider your target audience?

Are you planning to launch a bounty? You just have a very interesting project. And I would like to get some tokens for my actions.

Our bounty is already live! Please check here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47217041

I believe that the signature of the company is necessary to allocate a large percentage to bring in the signature of forum participants with high rangam
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
Well, of course, the guys will have their own target audience. I wonder who you consider your target audience?

Our first target customer are manufacturers and logistics companies. Quite a few are interested in blockchain technology and will jump at the chance to integrate it with their systems for a low cost.
copper member

Are you planning to launch a bounty? You just have a very interesting project. And I would like to get some tokens for my actions.

Our bounty is already live! Please check here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47217041
Activity: 56

Activity: 44
brand new
Activity: 0
It is right that the guys are developing a product not for one niche, but a unique one, which is suitable for every business. This is very correct!

Of course, everyone is used to the fact that such solutions are developed only for luxury goods. This will surprise many of course, but it will be more correct.

Of course, people are ready to use this technology, now it’s only for the enterprises, as soon as the enterprises adopt this development, the work will be much more efficient.

Those who make falsification will simply not have a chance)) So we expect something extraordinarily high quality. I think the first time they will not be sweet))

Well, maybe they will try to adapt. There are people who do not use smartphones. But already the sale of counterfeits falls on the conscience of the shops ...
Activity: 40
The ideas of the guys are interesting, let's see how it will turn out with the implementation. After all, many people were already entering this market, but I don’t know what they did ...

Each project has its own target audience and each tries to do something better, but does not always work. Sometimes the development is not a success.
Activity: 350
It is right that the guys are developing a product not for one niche, but a unique one, which is suitable for every business. This is very correct!

Projects that are similar to the EndChain are in great demand, the more popular the cryptocurrency, the greater the demand.
Activity: 70
The ideas of the guys are interesting, let's see how it will turn out with the implementation. After all, many people were already entering this market, but I don’t know what they did ...
brand new
Activity: 0

Of course, everyone is used to the fact that such solutions are developed only for luxury goods. This will surprise many of course, but it will be more correct.

Of course, people are ready to use this technology, now it’s only for the enterprises, as soon as the enterprises adopt this development, the work will be much more efficient.
Activity: 130

Those who make falsification will simply not have a chance)) So we expect something extraordinarily high quality. I think the first time they will not be sweet))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How much do you want to attract users to your platform?
Activity: 46

Activity: 308
At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now? On the other hand, if the market goes up that these investments can bring huge returns, but it is a risk.

Buying a cryptocurrency is always a risk. Buying Bitcoin for $ 10 was also a risk - it could fall to $ 1)) If you are not afraid of losing your money, then invest))
everyone who is on this forum should understand that all projects are a risk, so making decisions you risk becoming rich or losing your investment
Activity: 135
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now? On the other hand, if the market goes up that these investments can bring huge returns, but it is a risk.

Buying a cryptocurrency is always a risk. Buying Bitcoin for $ 10 was also a risk - it could fall to $ 1)) If you are not afraid of losing your money, then invest))
copper member
I started to read about project starting from team and advisory boards and there is diversity by including members from across the globe. What kind of business team want to build it was necessary to get the like-minded people on the board. At first glance it attracted me but as I said at start there is enough time to take everything in consideration using the time.

Our team does come from all over the world as logistics is a global endeavor. Advisors from different areas will be able to contribute differently and give our team access to a wider range of resources and connections.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I started to read about project starting from team and advisory boards and there is diversity by including members from across the globe. What kind of business team want to build it was necessary to get the like-minded people on the board. At first glance it attracted me but as I said at start there is enough time to take everything in consideration using the time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

many people agree with your thoughts. many investors are not ready to invest now only because the market is rather unstable. but they think they can lose their chance, because in the future, the price may increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Many cryptanalysts predict the growth of the market in the near future, I tend to trust them.
Pages:
Jump to: