Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 63. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
good project I like the way this project works.

but the question is whether your platform can be used worldwide. or only in certain countries?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Got that its AWS.

By using their services does this mean that the company is paying AWS for their services or has AWS extended EndChain a sponsorhip or something deeper? Would really like to clarify the business relationship since partner implies something deeper than a customer using services of AWS.
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
to be honest, it's not very clear to me whether this code will be accepted by the whole world,and whether the old scanner will work with the new code,whether it will be necessary to simply update the software for the new code,or whether it will be necessary to change the scanner to a new sample?

Any QR scanner will be able to read the QR code and any barcode scanner will be able to read the barcode. Any manufacturer/logistics company can get both data in 1 scan without the need to download information.

Again whats your connection with Amazon and Mailchimp?

Amazon is not listed on our website. AWS is listed as we have partnered with them to use their services.

For partners using our product, please look at Ming Kee and Logistics+. Both will have PR announcements, first one will be released soon.

I like this project because it is aimed at the low and middle segments of the market, of course the project will take a leading place among competitors, if the price is really lower. how will the final shipping cost be calculated?

The cost of the good would be reduced, therefore the item can be sold at a cheaper price

I would like to clarify one detail, tell me, are the actions of the EndChain project completely legal?

Absolutely, we take this very seriously

Is there any information about the bounty program? Please specify the terms of the bounty launch.

Our bounty program is already launched, please see here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47217041

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
After all, what is incomprehensible is irrelevant and there is no motivation and need to use a product that is actually quite good with its characteristics and significance.

This is all of course cool that the world does not stand still, develops, everything is moving towards robotization, but there are a lot of disadvantages in this, as for me, that are incorrigible.

Where do you lead? This will also greatly simplify the life of a person and save time that he would have spent doing everything on his own by hand.

I agree, moreover, there is no guarantee of transparency and a huge risk arises to remain nothing .

As it is hard to believe that I will be able to look and penetrate into any process of the production part without any diligence and openly see the transfer of the goods. If so, then the project just needs to immediately implement their ideas into life!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
After all, what is incomprehensible is irrelevant and there is no motivation and need to use a product that is actually quite good with its characteristics and significance.

This is all of course cool that the world does not stand still, develops, everything is moving towards robotization, but there are a lot of disadvantages in this, as for me, that are incorrigible.

Where do you lead? This will also greatly simplify the life of a person and save time that he would have spent doing everything on his own by hand.

I agree, moreover, there is no guarantee of transparency and a huge risk arises to remain nothing .
Activity: 56

Activity: 182
Is there any information about the bounty program? Please specify the terms of the bounty launch.
Activity: 59

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I would like to clarify one detail, tell me, are the actions of the EndChain project completely legal?
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
I like this project because it is aimed at the low and middle segments of the market, of course the project will take a leading place among competitors, if the price is really lower. how will the final shipping cost be calculated?
Activity: 56
Activity: 23
Again whats your connection with Amazon and Mailchimp?

I recall Mailchimp banned any use of their services for ICO related stuff:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemmagreen/2018/04/05/mailchimp-is-the-latest-to-ban-cryptocurrencies-but-does-it-really-matter/#152c25cf21bc

Did they rescind the ban, have they invested and what sort of business relationship does EndChain with the partners listed.

Activity: 308
to be honest, it's not very clear to me whether this code will be accepted by the whole world,and whether the old scanner will work with the new code,whether it will be necessary to simply update the software for the new code,or whether it will be necessary to change the scanner to a new sample?
Activity: 67
Yes, I would like to receive information in a simpler language, otherwise in the future it will be very difficult to manage all the processes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))

Thank you biton, other companies have tried to succeed in this area, but their products were simply too expensive or non-integrateable with legacy systems. EndChain fixes both these problems.

I really liked the idea of ​​merging barcode and qr code. I understand your company will be engaged in the delivery of goods. What innovations do you want to make in the world of shipping and tracking?

The innovations we are focused on relate to:

1- being affordable
2- being able to integrate with existing systems (revamping an entire system with a new product could cost millions)
3- allowing the tracking of second hand goods

Our advisor at the $1 billion logistics company, lalamove, will also help get the idea to scale quickly.

I'm not sure how this is an old product. In the mail services, as far as I know there is a track number and it doesn't matter whether it is a new product or an old one.
copper member
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
For some reason I am not surprised that large companies are interested in project ideas. EndChain is quite a working business model. And not some kind of abstraction with a vague perspective.

Our press release announcing an official partnership with a factory will be out shortly. Companies have already shown interest in our product and we will keep working to obtain more partners

do you think it is right that the project does not show the scale of fundraising? and what can scare investors-except that the scale of fundraising at zero?

selling to private sellers requires a large discount on the token price. we would rather give this discount to the public during our public sale. that is how we are able to offer a 50% bonus on our tokens
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.
This is a very difficult time for the crypto industry. Therefore, many companies do not show a smart contract so as not to frighten investors. We all understand that there is nothing to brag about today.
do you think it is right that the project does not show the scale of fundraising?and what can scare investors-except that the scale of fundraising at zero?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The idea of ​​course is just a bomb! I would like to know how will the tracking of a particular product? as it is all very confusing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))
I have already seen one project that was directed to the logistics of freight. They were very popular. I hope that the EndChain team will succeed!
Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.
This is a very difficult time for the crypto industry. Therefore, many companies do not show a smart contract so as not to frighten investors. We all understand that there is nothing to brag about today.
Pages:
Jump to: