Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 64. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
For some reason I am not surprised that large companies are interested in project ideas. EndChain is quite a working business model. And not some kind of abstraction with a vague perspective.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The idea is certainly not new, but interesting, because I have met many similar projects that simply failed and did not finish the job.

yes,, i hope this one will be success
because i see amazon.com on endchain official website in the list of partners
Amazon is a mega giant company. perhaps one of the largest companies on the planet. Partnership with Amazon is the key to success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
What is the scope of your partnership with Amazon and Mailchimp?

Definitely gamechanging if those two are in the game.
partnership with similar giants of the industry is almost the key to success. I think that if these insiders are confirmed, the EndChain project will be a huge success!
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))

Thank you biton, other companies have tried to succeed in this area, but their products were simply too expensive or non-integrateable with legacy systems. EndChain fixes both these problems.

I really liked the idea of ​​merging barcode and qr code. I understand your company will be engaged in the delivery of goods. What innovations do you want to make in the world of shipping and tracking?

The innovations we are focused on relate to:

1- being affordable
2- being able to integrate with existing systems (revamping an entire system with a new product could cost millions)
3- allowing the tracking of second hand goods

Our advisor at the $1 billion logistics company, lalamove, will also help get the idea to scale quickly.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
The idea is certainly not new, but interesting, because I have met many similar projects that simply failed and did not finish the job.

yes,, i hope this one will be success
because i see amazon.com on endchain official website in the list of partners
Activity: 23
What is the scope of your partnership with Amazon and Mailchimp?

Definitely gamechanging if those two are in the game.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
I have many times falsely encouraged myself that a platform will emerge that will succeed in disrupting the logistics industry through decentralization, I think this time I won’t be fooled.))
Hope dies last) I think that the team will show us more and set the pace of development in this industry.
The future is already here, we can safely say that the future is behind the window))
Activity: 124
Hope dies last) I think that the team will show us more and set the pace of development in this industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I really liked the idea of ​​merging barcode and qr code. I understand your company will be engaged in the delivery of goods. What innovations do you want to make in the world of shipping and tracking?
Activity: 59
Activity: 56
I agree with you! Since the project is still at the development stage, it is very early and silly to judge or draw any conclusions. I believe that the guys will make every effort to finally do what everyone has been waiting for so long!

There can be a lot of reasons and excuses for this, or there are not enough funds, knowledge, and strength. But I deeply believe and hope that the goal will lead to the smooth exchange of goods.
Activity: 130
I agree with you! Since the project is still at the development stage, it is very early and silly to judge or draw any conclusions. I believe that the guys will make every effort to finally do what everyone has been waiting for so long!
Activity: 124
copper member
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
The developers have chosen quite interesting directions for the development of their project. I think that if they manage to interest other enterprises in partnerships, then the EndChain project will be a huge success.

We already have a partnership with a large manufacturer. A press release with more details will be out soon!

I would like to know at what stage is the financial level of the project, how much money has already been collected ?

We have decided to not raise outside money until the private sale, allowing us to offer maximum discounts in our early rounds

Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.

Once the ICO is open, we will have a progress bar

I think that it’s not necessary in our time, because people on GitHub themself check the code. So this is more transparent than ever.

Absolutely, we are a very open company and have nearly 400 commits on our github

I think this project is good, but extreme concern because about how much the project asks for its implementation, it is extremely difficult to raise such a sum, hoping that everything will be fine

Our team has accomplished a lot thus far: patent-pending, a partnership with a manufactuer, a working generator and dual code extractor as well as many more. Reaching our funding goals will allow us to scale quickly and bring real results to our investors
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I think this project is good, but extreme concern because about how much the project asks for its implementation, it is extremely difficult to raise such a sum, hoping that everything will be fine
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I see that you have open code, but did you pass audit of your smart contract?

I think that it’s not necessary in our time, because people on GitHub themself check the code. So this is more transparent than ever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
what is your soft/hard cap?

hi,,, the Soft Cap: USD 4 million and the Hard Cap: USD 15 million
depends on Endchain official website,, check here my friend https://www.endchain.io/#Ico

Yes, our soft and hard cap are $4 million and $15 million USD respectfully

I would like to know at what stage is the financial level of the project, how much money has already been collected ?

why on the main site of the project there is no scale of progress and the level of collection of Finance, it is very convenient for investors,and many are used to seeing this scale on the site
Very often do not display the amount of funds collected. This is a kind of way not to scare investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

depends on Endchain official website,, check here my friend https://www.endchain.io/#Ico

why on the main site of the project there is no scale of progress and the level of collection of Finance, it is very convenient for investors,and many are used to seeing this scale on the site
Activity: 308

The developers have chosen quite interesting directions for the development of their project. I think that if they manage to interest other enterprises in partnerships, then the EndChain project will be a huge success.
The EndChain project has very ambitious plans. The project is going to scale globally. I hope that the team knows how to bring them to life!
Pages:
Jump to: