Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 28. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
Excellent news, but why such a rush?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great project, tell me, please, but now the Bounty program still works?
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
Activity: 644
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
Activity: 714
Great project, tell me, please, but now the Bounty program still works?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Activity: 616
in any case, we have 5 weeks (almost) to actually get all the pluses from this project! thanks to all!
guys, even though we do not get the maximum bonus, all the same the investments promise a big profit.
Activity: 434
and on the ICO we were not late. Too just great! Creators fellows!
but we did not hit the 35% bonus. Although today is the last day, maybe we still have a chance.
and on the ICO we were not late. Too just great! Creators fellows!
how technology has nevertheless advanced. Now you can easily find your car, not even what to find, but also park it using this platform.
yes a good project, the conditions are good. And again, cooperation based on Ethereum technology. Trusted source, you can say so.
Are you sure that this is Ethereum? in the description of the project, nothing is said about this.
Yes, maybe I mixed up something. Nevertheless, there are many advantages and bonuses. there is plenty to choose from
yes a good project, the conditions are good. And again, cooperation based on Ethereum technology. Trusted source, you can say so.
Are you sure that this is Ethereum? in the description of the project, nothing is said about this.
It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits ...
and did you were expecting something else? All similar platforms specialize on this
It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits ...
Activity: 204
One GENE token, as the developers write, will cost 0.10 USD. But now they are conducting an ICO. What is the maximum number of GENE tokens I can get using all the bonuses?

Today is the last day when you can get the maximum bonx when buying GENE. But this is possible if all the conditions described in white paper are met. You need to perform a certain amount of action to use a 35% bonus. Today you can buy 13.5 GENE tokens per 1 USD.

I read the white paper. It says that the maximum number of bonuses is now 25%. Where did you get another 10%?

You need to join the telegram group to get a promo code at 10%
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
One GENE token, as the developers write, will cost 0.10 USD. But now they are conducting an ICO. What is the maximum number of GENE tokens I can get using all the bonuses?

Today is the last day when you can get the maximum bonx when buying GENE. But this is possible if all the conditions described in white paper are met. You need to perform a certain amount of action to use a 35% bonus. Today you can buy 13.5 GENE tokens per 1 USD.

I read the white paper. It says that the maximum number of bonuses is now 25%. Where did you get another 10%?
Activity: 204

Pages:
Jump to: