Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 25. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I saw a lot of posts about the 35% bonus, I'm already late? Yes?

Actually, yes, you were late for a couple of days. Now a 25% bonus is available so you can take part in it! Wink

This is good news, I like it! So what about the current bonus for how long will it still work?

The official information on the site says that this will be in effect until Monday, so I would advise you to hurry up with the investments!

Wow, there's very little time left.
And this is the last bonus offer? No more bonuses?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Wow, 35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Actually, yes, you were late for a couple of days. Now a 25% bonus is available so you can take part in it! Wink

This is good news, I like it! So what about the current bonus for how long will it still work?

The official information on the site says that this will be in effect until Monday, so I would advise you to hurry up with the investments!
Activity: 588
Wow, 35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%

Activity: 490

Hi, I heard a bit about your technology. Is it possible to tell more about it?
PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
But what is specific about your project. Why it is so popular? Maybe you have some new ideas?
Our Vision is to disrupt the traditional – mainly offline – Parking industry, sized at $100 Billion annually, and to provide drivers with a better parking experience, while helping cities become smarter and environmentally friendly.
Well, that’s great. But what can you tell me about currency of your project?
We will establish the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry, allowing drivers to pay for parking and integrating it with mobility services, vehicles, and automotive infrastructure.
The reason that I’m asking you is that you project seems to be very popular and as a result trustful for me.
Oh. Thank you very much for such compliments. But be informed that GENE is available in a limited edition of 1,000,000,000 GENE Tokens. So be hurry up.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us again. And remember to harry up.
We will establish the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry, allowing drivers to pay for parking and integrating it with mobility services, vehicles, and automotive infrastructure.
PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
But what is specific about your project. Why it is so popular? Maybe you have some new ideas?
Our Vision is to disrupt the traditional – mainly offline – Parking industry, sized at $100 Billion annually, and to provide drivers with a better parking experience, while helping cities become smarter and environmentally friendly.
The reason that I’m asking you is that you project seems to be very popular and as a result trustful for me.
Oh. Thank you very much for such compliments. But be informed that GENE is available in a limited edition of 1,000,000,000 GENE Tokens. So be hurry up.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us again. And remember to harry up.
It is the poet's project that is more profitable in relation to the rest.
And what will the distribution of GENE Tokens be like?
And what will the distribution of GENE Tokens be like?
And what kind of tokens will be available for sale at the very beginning?
Pages:
Jump to: