Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 29. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
One GENE token, as the developers write, will cost 0.10 USD. But now they are conducting an ICO. What is the maximum number of GENE tokens I can get using all the bonuses?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
On the platform you can find a parking space only for cars? Is it possible to park a scooter or a bicycle through this application? Very often cut off the protective chain from the bike and I have to walk on foot. Buying a new bike every month is expensive for me.

I think that parking a bicycle in the same garage, where the parking space for the car is rented, will not be difficult. Places will suffice at all Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
On the platform you can find a parking space only for cars? Is it possible to park a scooter or a bicycle through this application? Very often cut off the protective chain from the bike and I have to walk on foot. Buying a new bike every month is expensive for me.

Parking a bike or scooter is much easier than a car. It is easier for you to install parking spaces. If you do not have enough safe parking space, you can turn to the head of the organization. Installation is not expensive. As a result, both the staff and the head will be satisfied.
Activity: 616
Activity: 336
Why reinvent the new currency on the platform? In the world there is a large number of crypto-currencies. Different types, forms and values. Why can not I use existing ones?

To pay with real money you need to do a lot of operations. To pay by debit card - you must always have it at hand to enter any additional information when you pay. It's not always convenient, especially when you're sitting behind the wheel and driving.

But the result is that on the platform you need to first buy the internal tokens with a debit card. And if you do not have the tokens available, then you will have to do more to place an order on the platform or make a deal. It takes more time and effort. I do not understand why you have to create your internal currency everywhere ....

The same question can be asked for existing crypto-currencies. Why are there so many? You can create one and work with it. Why do different countries need different money? Why it was impossible to use the same currency all over the world. And you can also include a philosopher and raise the issue of creating a world and Internet technologies.
Activity: 490
Why reinvent the new currency on the platform? In the world there is a large number of crypto-currencies. Different types, forms and values. Why can not I use existing ones?

To pay with real money you need to do a lot of operations. To pay by debit card - you must always have it at hand to enter any additional information when you pay. It's not always convenient, especially when you're sitting behind the wheel and driving.

But the result is that on the platform you need to first buy the internal tokens with a debit card. And if you do not have the tokens available, then you will have to do more to place an order on the platform or make a deal. It takes more time and effort. I do not understand why you have to create your internal currency everywhere ....

Do not you think that the developers have set themselves a global task too? They want to install the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry. I think, it is too large target.

Maybe this goal is too global, but it can be real. The modern world is growing and developing. The number of cars and their quality is improving every year. This industry has good chances to defeat others. Soon they will sell parked places for flying cars. Wink
Do not you think that the developers have set themselves a global task too? They want to install the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry. I think, it is too large target.
Where do you get the data that the industry's revenues are $ 100 Billion annually? How was this figure obtained? In all countries, such income? There are not big cities. I doubt that they will have a large income. Residents can park the car on the roadway and will not disturb anyone. Therefore, they do not need this application.

The inhabitants of small cities who come to work in larger cities, will be interested in this application. The platform reduces the time spent looking for parking, its cost. These are very important criteria for working people who use the machine every day.
Where do you get the data that the industry's revenues are $ 100 Billion annually? How was this figure obtained? In all countries, such income? There are not big cities. I doubt that they will have a large income. Residents can park the car on the roadway and will not disturb anyone. Therefore, they do not need this application.

Even when coming to a small city where there is no guarded parking lot, people with expensive cars will prefer to put the car in a safe place than to leave it on the roadway. Therefore, in small towns this application can be used.

Developers suggest using this platform first in large cities. There are more cars in them. And people who come to big cities from the small cities to work.
I love such smart programs! How glad I am that I was born in the present tense, not a couple of decades ago. Smart home, smart phone, smart parking. Eh what will happen in a couple of decades.  I hope we will see this amazing world with new ideas and smart gadgets.
How much you can create favorable conditions for industries that spoil the world around us! It would be better to invent a transport that will not pollute the outside world! Or it would be better to think of how to take out the entire transport and dismantle it! It's against the natural world! The Earth can not cope right now with the purification of air!

How wicked you are! Nobody is going to produce cars on this platform. People are work here not for this. They propose to protect the ecology of the city at the expense of this platform. But definitely not to pollute the city.
How much you can create favorable conditions for industries that spoil the world around us! It would be better to invent a transport that will not pollute the outside world! Or it would be better to think of how to take out the entire transport and dismantle it! It's against the natural world! The Earth can not cope right now with the purification of air!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
very great project and concept. looking forward to this great project and wishing this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 742
What about bonuses? Is it still available?
In fact, bonuses will be available throughout most of the ICO
Simply, they will be different, the biggest bonuses are available at the start of ICO!
It looks very impressive! Perhaps I will take part in this! Smiley
Activity: 420
What about bonuses? Is it still available?
In fact, bonuses will be available throughout most of the ICO
Simply, they will be different, the biggest bonuses are available at the start of ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: