Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 30. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
What about bonuses? Is it still available?
Activity: 420
How much I understood in this ICO can be invested not only ETH yes?
Yes, you are right, in addition to this, it is also supported BTC, BCC, LTC, Dash and fiat currency
Fiat? That is, can I use any fiat currency in order to invest? This is true?
No, only USD, sorry
I just forgot to clarify this point. But it's really cool that I can invest in a variety of different currencies, it gives me a choice!
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Yes, you are right, in addition to this, it is also supported BTC, BCC, LTC, Dash and fiat currency
Fiat? That is, can I use any fiat currency in order to invest? This is true?
Activity: 420
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
In what sense? What do you want to say?
They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!  Wink
It's right. The pre-sale period was very easy for them. they quickly collected the necessary amount!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!  Wink
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
Activity: 784
I saw information that they were going to launch a beta version of their product in February 2018, is this really so?
Well, judging by the road map, that's right, yes.
But after all, ICO ends on February 19, and this month they want to launch a practically finished product?
It surprises me a little, do not they need time to develop?
So it turns out that the development of the service is almost finished, well, or it is at the moment. In any case, this will only be in the beta stage. So the platform will be processed and completed in the beta stage.
That sounds great. The fact that the launch of the platform will take place so soon I am very pleased. I wish the developers and founders of this project good luck. This is a very promising and interesting product
Activity: 378
I saw information that they were going to launch a beta version of their product in February 2018, is this really so?
But after all, ICO ends on February 19, and this month they want to launch a practically finished product?
So it turns out that the development of the service is almost finished, well, or it is at the moment. In any case, this will only be in the beta stage. So the platform will be processed and completed in the beta stage.
Activity: 378
Does anyone know how long the ICO will last?
As far as I know this will last until February 19.
Ok, I understood that well.
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Well, we know how many tokens have already been sold during the pre-sale, and we also know the cost of one token, so we can calculate the amount that they have already collected. right?
This is not quite true. We do not know which bonuses the founders provided for investors who participated in the pre-sale. So now there are bonuses for buying tokens, so that calculations are not so easy
Ok I understood, then we'll wait for the official announcement with the report.
Maybe there will be more information   Smiley
Activity: 574
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Well, we know how many tokens have already been sold during the pre-sale, and we also know the cost of one token, so we can calculate the amount that they have already collected. right?
This is not quite true. We do not know which bonuses the founders provided for investors who participated in the pre-sale. So now there are bonuses for buying tokens, so that calculations are not so easy
Pages:
Jump to: