Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 35. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Tell me, please, are there any risks of investing in this project? If so, what are the most basic? Huh

In my opinion, the most important risk is that tokens essentially don't have any ownership rights to the organization's assets, including the Parkgene project. Therefore, the price of tokens can fluctuate greatly. And of course you can not exclude the risk that the owner can lose the amount of investment.

I think the risks are related to the tokens, but slightly in the opposite direction, as described by the previous commentator. The risk is that tokens can lose value.  Sad

I agree with the commentators that the risks are really related to the tokens. And not only in this project. It's just a common global risk for everyone and everything)) Even take into account the fact that tokens are not refundable. Roll Eyes

But this does not mean that such projects, including PARKGENE, can not be trusted and invested in it? Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Tell me, please, are there any risks of investing in this project? If so, what are the most basic? Huh

In my opinion, the most important risk is that tokens essentially don't have any ownership rights to the organization's assets, including the Parkgene project. Therefore, the price of tokens can fluctuate greatly. And of course you can not exclude the risk that the owner can lose the amount of investment.

I think the risks are related to the tokens, but slightly in the opposite direction, as described by the previous commentator. The risk is that tokens can lose value.  Sad

I agree with the commentators that the risks are really related to the tokens. And not only in this project. It's just a common global risk for everyone and everything)) Even take into account the fact that tokens are not refundable. Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Is it possible to see how the system will work? demo version can be there is some? Or an illustration of a future program?

There is no demo version. I would like to see how it will look like. But I think the information will appear after the closure of the ICO.

And if the program is released, and you will not be registered in it, you can see how it will work? Or will the developers open it only to the participant and users of the platform?

I think that will not be available. The database will be unique. With unique customers, owners. If the data is easily accessible, than anyone can use them without the system.

Faster. I would like to see what happens. I think that this project will bring a good profit to the developers! Because now every family has a car. Even there are families where every member of the family has a personal car.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I agree, we need just a quick schema giving us a hint on how it will work.
Activity: 336
Is it possible to see how the system will work? demo version can be there is some? Or an illustration of a future program?

There is no demo version. I would like to see how it will look like. But I think the information will appear after the closure of the ICO.

And if the program is released, and you will not be registered in it, you can see how it will work? Or will the developers open it only to the participant and users of the platform?

I think that will not be available. The database will be unique. With unique customers, owners. If the data is easily accessible, than anyone can use them without the system.

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What is GENE? What are they needed for?

GENE token is the internal currency of the platform. You can pay it off at the conclusion of the transaction. And no, credit card payment is not easier.

GENE token need to buy in advance? Now? When did the sales start? Or it is possible later?

You can either buy the GENE in advance, or at the moment of placing an order for a parking spot listing from our marketplace.
You do not need to do this now. When you use the program, you can also buy them with a credit card.

GENE token is the internal currency of the platform. You can pay it off at the conclusion of the transaction. And no, credit card payment is not easier.

GENE token need to buy in advance? Now? When did the sales start? Or it is possible later?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Dude, you surprise me.
Read the description of the project. After that you just can ask stupid questions. Can you read?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
When is the best time to buy tokens? Launch sales started in December ... from advertising I realized that you can now buy at a discount, but when will the most favorable terms? Or has it already ended? Huh

The most profitable moment is now. More precisely until January 22. The maximum discount can be obtained up to 35%. it all depends on the number of tokens you can purchase right away.
Activity: 420
Your ANN says you ran the pre-ICO in December last year already. Was that the case and how did that go? Can you disclose those numbers please?
Activity: 378
When is the best time to buy tokens? Launch sales started in December ... from advertising I realized that you can now buy at a discount, but when will the most favorable terms? Or has it already ended? Huh
I made a mistake! This plate gets out everywhere! Can I somehow stop this?  From the first I understood about favorable terms!
Pages:
Jump to: