Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 37. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
How many tokens will be available for the entire project period? How much will be allocated?
About 1,000,000,000 tokens, but not immediately, but in the course of the project, for all periods
Quite a large number, given that other projects allocate a maximum of 1,000,000 tokens and then half goes to sponsors and team members and only half to investors
Yes, this is the basic advantage of the project for potential investors
And what kind of tokens will be available for sale at the very beginning?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
And what will be the distribution of GENE tokens?
GENES Tokens (GENE) will be distributed to
ERC-20 Ethereal wallet after the end of the sale of the markers GENE.
This is normal, especially 35% - this is a significant advantage compared to other projects!
The poet's project is more beneficial to the rest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
How many tokens will be available for the entire project period? How much will be allocated?
About 1,000,000,000 tokens, but not immediately, but in the course of the project, for all periods
Quite a large number, given that other projects allocate a maximum of 1,000,000 tokens and then half goes to sponsors and team members and only half to investors
Yes, this is the basic advantage of the project for potential investors
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This is normal, especially 35% - this is a significant advantage compared to other projects!
Activity: 154
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hi, I heard a bit about your technology. Is it possible to tell more about it?
 Huh
PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
But what is specific about your project. Why it is so popular? Maybe you have some new ideas?
Our Vision is to disrupt the traditional – mainly offline – Parking industry, sized at $100 Billion annually, and to provide drivers with a better parking experience, while helping cities become smarter and environmentally friendly.
Well, that’s great. But what can you tell me about currency of your project?
We will establish the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry, allowing drivers to pay for parking and integrating it with mobility services, vehicles, and automotive infrastructure.
The reason that I’m asking you is that you project seems to be very popular and as a result trustful for me.
Oh. Thank you very much for such compliments. But be informed that GENE is available in a limited edition of 1,000,000,000 GENE Tokens. So be hurry up.
Oh. Nice and very important info for me! I will take it into consideration. Thank you ones again for everything.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us again. And remember to harry up.
Activity: 406
 Huh
PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
But what is specific about your project. Why it is so popular? Maybe you have some new ideas?
Our Vision is to disrupt the traditional – mainly offline – Parking industry, sized at $100 Billion annually, and to provide drivers with a better parking experience, while helping cities become smarter and environmentally friendly.
We will establish the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry, allowing drivers to pay for parking and integrating it with mobility services, vehicles, and automotive infrastructure.
The reason that I’m asking you is that you project seems to be very popular and as a result trustful for me.
Oh. Thank you very much for such compliments. But be informed that GENE is available in a limited edition of 1,000,000,000 GENE Tokens. So be hurry up.
Oh. Nice and very important info for me! I will take it into consideration. Thank you ones again for everything.
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Good evening! Sorry for interrupting you, but I want to ask you smth.
Tell me please about sales of tokens?

On December 15, 2017, PARKGENE will launch its PRE-ICO Closed Round Token Sale to distribute up to 2% of the token supply (the hard cap during the PRE-ICO Closed Round Token Sale will be 20 million GENE Tokens). To participate in the PRE-ICO Closed Round Token Sale you need to qualify and receive an invitation. You can apply for an invitation here.
And when ICO sale will start? I’m very interested in it.
The Public ICO will commence on January 15, 2018, 10:00 am GMT, to distribute up to 35% of the token supply.
Oh thank you for your answers! You helped me a lot with this information.
Please contact us more!)) We will be happy to help you
Pages:
Jump to: