Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 36. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I am alone enraged that reading this PARKGENE BOUNTY PROGRAM, get out this stupid picture with a discount and benefit? Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I heard from friends that you can get for free GENE. What should be done? And what is this program?

What to get free GENE you need to participate in PARKGENE BOUNTY PROGRAM. For this you need to register in the program and buy tokens. After that it is necessary to mention in various social networks about the project. After that, you can get your free token.

What is the maximum number of tokens I can get for free? Are there any requirements and restrictions? And do I have to buy tokens first, so that I can get free ones later?

Yes, you need to buy tokens first. A prerequisite is that you took part in the acquisition of tokens.
The maximum number of free tokens for everyone is 50,000,000 GENE Tokens.
The total number of tokens will be divided according to the popularity of the mention in a particular of social networks. The more often in Twitter, Facebook and other networks are spoken about PARKGENE, the more bonuses are received by the participants.

And there is a list of social networks, where bonuses will be credited? If the requirements for the preparation of articles? Forms of mention?.

There are no special requirements for records.
But the list of social networks is exemplary:
Twitter
Facebook
Bitcointalk signature campaign
Bitcointalk translation and moderation
Writing blog posts
Posting articles in popular media.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello!

I'd like to know, what are the hard cap and the soft cap of your ICO? ANd what are your plans for the future?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I heard from friends that you can get for free GENE. What should be done? And what is this program?

What to get free GENE you need to participate in PARKGENE BOUNTY PROGRAM. For this you need to register in the program and buy tokens. After that it is necessary to mention in various social networks about the project. After that, you can get your free token.

What is the maximum number of tokens I can get for free? Are there any requirements and restrictions? And do I have to buy tokens first, so that I can get free ones later?

Yes, you need to buy tokens first. A prerequisite is that you took part in the acquisition of tokens.
The total number of tokens will be divided according to the popularity of the mention in a particular of social networks. The more often in Twitter, Facebook and other networks are spoken about PARKGENE, the more bonuses are received by the participants.

And there is a list of social networks, where bonuses will be credited? If the requirements for the preparation of articles? Forms of mention?.

Activity: 154
How many tokens will be available for the entire project period? How much will be allocated?
About 1,000,000,000 tokens, but not immediately, but in the course of the project, for all periods
Quite a large number, given that other projects allocate a maximum of 1,000,000 tokens and then half goes to sponsors and team members and only half to investors
Yes, this is the basic advantage of the project for potential investors
And what kind of tokens will be available for sale at the very beginning?
About 1,000,000,000 tokens, but not immediately, but during the project, for all periods
Quite a lot, considering that in other projects, a maximum of 1,000,000 tokens are allocated, and then half goes to sponsors and team members, and only half of the investors
Yes, this is the main advantage of the project for potential investors
And which tokens will be available for sale at the very beginning?
During the sale of the counter, 35% will be available for sale in exchange for
cryptocurrencies. Buyers can participate in the sale of tokens by exchanging ethers or bitcoyne.
How many tokens will be available for the entire project period? How much will be allocated?
About 1,000,000,000 tokens, but not immediately, but in the course of the project, for all periods
Quite a large number, given that other projects allocate a maximum of 1,000,000 tokens and then half goes to sponsors and team members and only half to investors
During the sale of the token, 35% will be available for sale in exchange for
cryptocurrencies. Buyers can participate in the sale of tokens by exchanging Ethers or bitcoins.
And what will the distribution of GENE Tokens be like?
GENE Tokens (GENE) will be distributed to
ERC-20 Ethereum purse after the end of the sale of the markers GENE.
This is fine, especially 35% is a significant advantage in relation to other projects!
It is the poet's project that is more profitable in relation to the rest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
About 1,000,000,000 tokens, but not immediately, but during the project, for all periods
Quite a lot, considering that in other projects, a maximum of 1,000,000 tokens are allocated, and then half goes to sponsors and team members, and only half of the investors
And which tokens will be available for sale at the very beginning?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
cryptocurrencies. Buyers can participate in the sale of tokens by exchanging Ethers or bitcoins.
This is fine, especially 35% is a significant advantage in relation to other projects!
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
I understand that renting a parking space will be calculated on time?
And what will happen if the driver does not leave this parking space at the appointed time?
Maybe I missed the answer to this question, I only read as far as page 10 so was there an answer?

And what systems are in place to stop people selling a space they do not own for a few hours?

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: