Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 40. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does anyone know how long the ICO will last?
As far as I know this will last until February 19.
Ok, I understood that well.
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Well, we know how many tokens have already been sold during the pre-sale, and we also know the cost of one token, so we can calculate the amount that they have already collected. right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
By the way, for some reason in this branch nobody mentions the risks of investing in the project. They exist? And if so, which ones? How serious are they? Huh

First, the overall risk for all Internet projects is force majeure in the network. That is, at any time there can be a server failure or system failure. And there is no guarantee that this will not affect the GENE token negatively.

Yes. And secondly, smart contracts. Their technology is still experimenting, so there are risks in this regard. But I think that the risks in this project are very minimal. I am sure that everyone will profit from the project, not force majeure. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
By the way, for some reason in this branch nobody mentions the risks of investing in the project. They exist? And if so, which ones? How serious are they? Huh

First, the overall risk for all Internet projects is force majeure in the network. That is, at any time there can be a server failure or system failure. And there is no guarantee that this will not affect the GENE token negatively.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
When you see that the project was created by an experienced team, which has done a lot of work behind it, you already want to trust, and the team and the project, you will agree.

I agree with you. Especially when the team specializes in ICO solutions. Smiley Smiley Smiley
When you see that the project was created by an experienced team, which has done a lot of work behind it, you already want to trust, and the team and the project, you will agree.
Activity: 616
And I think that the most important thing in the project is the security of investments, making a profit and a reliable method of performing ICO))
I think that the most important thing in the project is the use of tokens and is applied to payments for various automobile services, for example washing of the car, and as a consequence the purchase of tokens GENE.
In this thread, we mentioned a 35% bonus to the project. In my opinion, it was not quite so. I realized that the bonus is that if I have only 35% of the tokens, then I can already become a member and my interests will be accepted on an equal footing.

Oh, it's possible. And what if in this branch they talked about another bonus?)) Many bonuses are even better. Wink
In this thread, we mentioned a 35% bonus to the project. In my opinion, it was not quite so. I realized that the bonus is that if I have only 35% of the tokens, then I can already become a member and my interests will be accepted on an equal footing.
More and more I am convinced that behind this project there is a future and millions of "thanks" from drivers who always had problems with parking places. Very helpful! I'm not tired of repeating Wink
I read somewhere that a charitable foundation will be created on the basis of this project. Is it true? Shocked

Yes, by the way, my question is the same. If indeed a charitable foundation is true, what is the purpose? And how will it be financed? Roll Eyes

The goal is to support research organizations that deal with the automotive industry. And it will be financed, as I understand it, by the same token of GENE)) Smiley
Activity: 616
I read somewhere that a charitable foundation will be created on the basis of this project. Is it true? Shocked

Yes, by the way, my question is the same. If indeed a charitable foundation is true, what is the purpose? And how will it be financed? Roll Eyes
To the previous question. For example, the nuances of using tokens and rewards. If I buy a GENE token, what are the next steps? Shocked

I think, here for you there are all the details: a token holder that is purchased GENE token will receive them immediately after
the completion of the ICO and will be able to use the tokens to purchase parking in the PARKGURU and PARKGENE platform as soon as it becomes available, according to our roadmap.
To the previous question. For example, the nuances of using tokens and rewards. If I buy a GENE token, what are the next steps? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: