Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 48. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
this really profitable investment is obtained. Even with the smallest installment, with the remaining percentage conditions, the result is still a considerable cash equivalent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I understand that in the first week (which has just started), I have to invest the maximum amount of the contribution, do this on the first day (to receive an additional 10% bonus for the first day), and I can also turn to friends (to get a 5% bonus)?
  so, wait. About friends this is superfluous. Below in a smaller font it is written that a 5% bonus can not be applied in the first week.
  sorry, I did not see this. Looked. Well, okay, but in principle, do I reason correctly? Or something missed?
  in my opinion, it is not necessary to make a contribution to the maximum amount. Although the percentage there is more, but you can get a 35% bonus, using all possible bonuses for 7 days. Although, perhaps, I'm wrong. Correct me if this is so.
  no no, 35% bonus can be obtained only under the following conditions: 10% for connection in the telegraph and in the daytime + contribution to the maximum size at which the bonus is another 25%. Summarize and get 35%. Everything, nothing complicated!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I understand that in the first week (which has just started), I have to invest the maximum amount of the contribution, do this on the first day (to receive an additional 10% bonus for the first day), and I can also turn to friends (to get a 5% bonus)?
  so, wait. About friends this is superfluous. Below in a smaller font it is written that a 5% bonus can not be applied in the first week.
  sorry, I did not see this. Looked. Well, okay, but in principle, do I reason correctly? Or something missed?
  in my opinion, it is not necessary to make a contribution to the maximum amount. Although the percentage there is more, but you can get a 35% bonus, using all possible bonuses for 7 days. Although, perhaps, I'm wrong. Correct me if this is so.
Activity: 154
why not. Or do you think that this is a lie? I do not think so. I have good knowledge in the field of crypto-currency platforms, so I can say with confidence that here not only bonuses are good but also profitable investments.
 can you advise me then about the profitable investment? I, in principle, get acquainted on the sly now, but I need to sum up my ideas, so that there will not be any unnecessary questions later.
I would also not say that I have understood superski in this project, but as I understood, the most profitable idea lies in the 35% bonus in the first 7 days.
why not. Or do you think that this is a lie? I do not think so. I have good knowledge in the field of crypto-currency platforms, so I can say with confidence that here not only bonuses are good but also profitable investments.
 can you advise me then about the profitable investment? I, in principle, get acquainted on the sly now, but I need to sum up my ideas, so that there will not be any unnecessary questions later.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Quite interesting project. As I already mentioned, it has potential to be one of the successful ICO of this time. When will be the actual ICO starts? What is the hardcap?
I now got acquainted with the project and understood what the creators focus on: on bonuses. In particular, on 35% bonus. This is a good marketing move. But are these bonuses just as good as they are written about?
I'm wondering here: for sure, this platform has an application. What advantages will I get when I start using it?
  I think that at least the platform (in the application) will know your location, and with it you can quickly and easily find your car.
I'm wondering here: for sure, this platform has an application. What advantages will I get when I start using it?
I agree. After all, the presence of a simple parking guaranteed place is one thing, and its 100% availability in the availability from the office is quite another.
  add to this another thing, how many cars are parked daily in the morning and what large parking lots are in the city center or schools, for example, as well as in the same offices.
I agree. After all, the presence of a simple parking guaranteed place is one thing, and its 100% availability in the availability from the office is quite another.
Hooray! The project deserves attention and looks promising! The main advantage for me, as for the driver - is the rapid finding of a parking place in a multimillion-dollar city, where hundreds and thousands of cars stand close to each other.
  Are you sure that it will be fast? What if you still can not find your car when purchasing a token or downloading an application?
Hooray! The project deserves attention and looks promising! The main advantage for me, as for the driver - is the rapid finding of a parking place in a multimillion-dollar city, where hundreds and thousands of cars stand close to each other.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is there token contract address to add it to MetaMask please ? thanks Smiley
Activity: 602
I like how there is made trade.the information is presented is quite convenient and in addition the design is cool
Yes, by the way attracts the attention of think it's a positive impact on the work of the project
I think it will attract the attention of investors,mean bright design
of course you want to invest in the project which looks quite attractive
joined to your opinion  Grin
Activity: 574
I like how there is made trade.the information is presented is quite convenient and in addition the design is cool
Yes, by the way attracts the attention of think it's a positive impact on the work of the project
I think it will attract the attention of investors,mean bright design
of course you want to invest in the project which looks quite attractive
Pages:
Jump to: