Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 45. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So how can I get this token?
First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.
Yes, I know, I already tried.
I'm offered to register, is it necessary?
Of course this is mandatory, without this you will not get access to the tokens
Yes, I understood, I just do not understand why you need to complicate it?
In other projects, I can just copy the address and release tokens via MEW
Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The project looks very attractive, is there some kind of bonus for the first investors?
Well, actually, yes, right now you can buy tokens with a 35% bonus! Wink
Wow It looks like a HOT offer!  Grin
And how long will this bonus be available?
It seems that only 5 days, at least so says their website
You make a mistake, this bonus will not be available for 5 days, it is available only on the first day of buying the tokens!
Really? Oh, so I misunderstood it. Very sorry.
So this bonus is now unavailable?
As far as I know, they extended this bonus until Friday due to some problems or something. It turns out that you can still use this chance!  Wink
Activity: 476
First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.
Yes, I understood, I just do not understand why you need to complicate it?
In other projects, I can just copy the address and release tokens via MEW
Activity: 574
The project looks very attractive, is there some kind of bonus for the first investors?
You make a mistake, this bonus will not be available for 5 days, it is available only on the first day of buying the tokens!
Really? Oh, so I misunderstood it. Very sorry.
So this bonus is now unavailable?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 378
Will there be any bonus available later? After the end of these 5 days?
Yes, but much less. so I would advise you to hurry.
If you are interested, you will in any case be investing. but now there is an opportunity to do it at a bargain price! Smiley Wink
I guess you're right, it's really better to get more tokens at the moment. than postpone it and miss such an excellent bonus! Grin
Yes, but much less. so I would advise you to hurry.
If you are interested, you will in any case be investing. but now there is an opportunity to do it at a bargain price! Smiley Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
On the basis of which countries / cities did analytical research take place?
And what is the profitable income from all this?
According to a study conducted by PARKGENE, based on data on housing and driving published by the US Census Bureau, Eurostat and indexmundi.com, we estimate that the 100 largest and busiest cities in the US and Europe create a market of 20 million convenient parking spaces
And how much will the owners of parking spaces earn?
Owners of parking receive from the depository to their wallet 70-80%
smart contract in the GENE token, when drivers check the parking space.
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
Can you talk more about each? I can not go to their site!
Yes, of course!
Conditions for the first program:
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty is 20,750.00 GENE tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charitable foundation PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the Referrals Balancing Program by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the "Referral Bounty" program, you only need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mail messages or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
What kind of problems are you talking about?

I hope this platform will really be fully implemented and will start its work.
In the future, it would be possible to cooperate with companies and make parking spaces with fuel stations for electric vehicles!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
According to a study conducted by PARKGENE, based on data on housing and driving published by the US Census Bureau, Eurostat and indexmundi.com, we estimate that the 100 largest and busiest cities in the US and Europe create a market of 20 million convenient parking spaces
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
Yes, of course!
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty is 20,750.00 GENE tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charitable foundation PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the Referrals Balancing Program by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the "Referral Bounty" program, you only need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mail messages or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient search by geolocation and exact binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
Activity: 588
Really? Why?
This is really an interesting and revolutionary solution for drivers.
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I think that this platform can stimulate the development of such a business
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
I do not think that it can pay off.
Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
I completely agree.
For tourists parking can be a huge problem.
It's very cool when you can book a place in advance and come to him on the GPS navigator
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Yes, of course!
Pages:
Jump to: