Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 51. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'll watch this project and interested to invest. Goodluck to the project wishing it to be successfull.
Activity: 28
i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
So can I count on the success of this project? Is this a promising idea?
In terms of profitability, the project promises excellent prospects.
It occupies that niche that has long been necessary to move from the dead end and bring innovation to this!
And what exactly is the innovation of this project?
Combine the blockchain and the sphere that requires change is already an excellent innovative idea!
The project does more than just offers one idea, it offers a partnership.
Develop this franchise and make parking much more convenient around the world! It's great!
I agree the idea is excellent, I would like to invest in it!  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
It occupies that niche that has long been necessary to move from the dead end and bring innovation to this!
Combine the blockchain and the sphere that requires change is already an excellent innovative idea!
The project does more than just offers one idea, it offers a partnership.
Develop this franchise and make parking much more convenient around the world! It's great!
Activity: 238
Activity: 46
Concept is good.  Invest hard earn money will make us rich.This will change our future because this is interesting token, we will be very profitable in the coming days. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I have one question, is there any bonus available in the early stages of investing in the project?
Naturally, the bonus is available. The earlier and the more you invest in the project, the more your bonus will be!  Wink
This is very good, but what exactly are we talking about? What is the maximum bonus I can get and under what conditions?
You can get a bonus of up to 25% if you invest in the first week of ICO the amount of more than $ 20,000
Wow...
This is a large amount!
Yes, but at the same time the bonus is big enough! So this is fair!  Wink
I have one question, is there any bonus available in the early stages of investing in the project?
Naturally, the bonus is available. The earlier and the more you invest in the project, the more your bonus will be!  Wink
This is very good, but what exactly are we talking about? What is the maximum bonus I can get and under what conditions?
You can get a bonus of up to 25% if you invest in the first week of ICO the amount of more than $ 20,000
Wow...
This is a large amount!
Naturally, the bonus is available. The earlier and the more you invest in the project, the more your bonus will be!  Wink
You can get a bonus of up to 35% if you invest in the first week of ICO the amount of more than $ 20,000
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think the developerment of this project is heading for the right direction, good aims and objectives. I hope everything turns out as expected. I will support fnd invest in this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is there information about the dates of the beginning of the pre-sale?
Well, in fact, the ICO starts tomorrow and it will be possible to get tokens!
Really? This is great news!
And how long will this period last?
This will go until February 19  Wink
And what about the pre-sale? It will not happen? Or I already miss this period
It was a closed pre-sale, only invited investors could take part in it. It has already ended and tomorrow the ICO campaign is available for all comers  Smiley
And why did the pre-sale campaign have a closed status? Who took part in it?
Because most likely it was available for large investors who are willing to invest in the project a lot of money  Smiley
This is excellent, it means that the project is really interesting!  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
It was a closed pre-sale, only invited investors could take part in it. It has already ended and tomorrow the ICO campaign is available for all comers  Smiley
Because most likely it was available for large investors who are willing to invest in the project a lot of money  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: