Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 44. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
What problems do you speak of, can you name the main ones in your opinion?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
Excellent news, but why such a rush?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
Activity: 644
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Activity: 742
I read the bonus information 35% is it true?
Or am I already late?  Shocked
No, you're just in time. You have a chance to have time to use this!  Wink
Activity: 602
I read the bonus information 35% is it true?
Or am I already late?  Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
To some extent this project can already be called successful! Cheesy
In what sense? What do you want to say?
They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!  Wink
It's right. The pre-sale period was very easy for them. they quickly collected the necessary amount!
They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!  Wink
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Investing in this will be a good investment, do you think?
In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
This platform reminds AirBNB, also the same idea only for cars. AirBNB was very popular and became a very profitable project. Therefore, I believe that this platform will also be successful!
Maybe, the main thing is technology. This is the main guarantee of the success of the project. Probably you are right.
In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
This platform reminds AirBNB, also the same idea only for cars. AirBNB was very popular and became a very profitable project. Therefore, I believe that this platform will also be successful!
Activity: 420
So how can I get this token?
First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.
Yes, I know, I already tried.
I'm offered to register, is it necessary?
Of course this is mandatory, without this you will not get access to the tokens
Yes, I understood, I just do not understand why you need to complicate it?
In other projects, I can just copy the address and release tokens via MEW
Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
Yes, I understand this, it just takes extra time.
It's good that I can do this using my Google account or facebook profile
Yes, I agree this is a very convenient solution!
Activity: 476
So how can I get this token?
First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.
Yes, I know, I already tried.
I'm offered to register, is it necessary?
Of course this is mandatory, without this you will not get access to the tokens
Yes, I understood, I just do not understand why you need to complicate it?
In other projects, I can just copy the address and release tokens via MEW
Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
Yes, I understand this, it just takes extra time.
It's good that I can do this using my Google account or facebook profile
Activity: 378
The project looks very attractive, is there some kind of bonus for the first investors?
Well, actually, yes, right now you can buy tokens with a 35% bonus! Wink
Wow It looks like a HOT offer!  Grin
And how long will this bonus be available?
It seems that only 5 days, at least so says their website
You make a mistake, this bonus will not be available for 5 days, it is available only on the first day of buying the tokens!
Really? Oh, so I misunderstood it. Very sorry.
So this bonus is now unavailable?
As far as I know, they extended this bonus until Friday due to some problems or something. It turns out that you can still use this chance!  Wink
It seems that you should hurry. Otherwise, there is a risk not to have time to take advantage of such a wonderful bonus!
Pages:
Jump to: