Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 54. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
the project is unique because of its idea
hope to see his work in my life and understand that the investment was not in vain
I am sure that this is true and the investment will be sufficiently profitable
do you think that I knowingly invested in the project?
of course, not in vain I hope that this company will release any more projects and I will be able to invest in them because visible quality work from the launch of the ICO
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
hope to see his work in my life and understand that the investment was not in vain
do you think that I knowingly invested in the project?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This will solve the greatest problem for car owners in busy city centers in a really smart way!
quite bright and attractive design in my opinion, he is the main reason for attracting investors
you seriously think so?
the design is really attractive and why not think so?
because it may not be the main reason for this may be an additional factor to attract no more than
just design is the first thing that catches the eye when you see a project
Yes it certainly draws attention but I can't say that this is the main
here he executed perfectly and in perfect harmony in all parts of the ICO so that the project is quite unique
quite bright and attractive design in my opinion, he is the main reason for attracting investors
you seriously think so?
because it may not be the main reason for this may be an additional factor to attract no more than
Yes it certainly draws attention but I can't say that this is the main
you seriously think so?
you seriously think so?
you seriously think so?
you seriously think so?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If this works, the coin seems to have strong potential...
Activity: 476
Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
I completely agree.
For tourists parking can be a huge problem.
It's very cool when you can book a place in advance and come to him on the GPS navigator
I hope this platform will really be fully implemented and will start its work.
In the future, it would be possible to cooperate with companies and make parking spaces with fuel stations for electric vehicles!
Activity: 784
Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
I do not think so, really.
Really? Why?
This is really an interesting and revolutionary solution for drivers.
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I think that this platform can stimulate the development of such a business
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
I do not think that it can pay off.
Well, I would not really talk like this.
To begin with, you need to calculate all the costs and possible profits.
You can not just say that without any certainty
Maybe so.
But I just expressed my point of view on this issue and do not force anyone to believe it.
I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
I completely agree.
For tourists parking can be a huge problem.
It's very cool when you can book a place in advance and come to him on the GPS navigator
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Really? Why?
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
Maybe this platform will not solve the problems completely, but nevertheless it will in many ways help drivers with this.
This is already excellent, I believe!
Really? Why?
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I think that this platform can stimulate the development of such a business
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
I do not think that it can pay off.
Well, I would not really talk like this.
To begin with, you need to calculate all the costs and possible profits.
You can not just say that without any certainty
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: