Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 53. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Who will be interested in this project structure?
The ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking
owners who are engaged in the provision of parking spaces, as well as drivers.
That is, it turns out to be able to get their benefits as customers parking lots, and their owners?
You have understood everything correctly, all participants of the project will benefit.
And the owners will be able to make money on this? And then the project will take a certain part of itself
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
What new approaches does the project offer?
PARKGENE offers innovative approaches, openness, convenience and ease of use,
And which of these is the purpose of the project? What is this for?
to ensure parking
industry and its stakeholders to improve the quality of urban life to a completely new level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking
That is, it turns out to be able to get their benefits as customers parking lots, and their owners?
You have understood everything correctly, all participants of the project will benefit.
Activity: 588
And which of these is the purpose of the project? What is this for?
Activity: 490
Activity: 588
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
PARKGENE Pre-ICO Successfully Concluded

We are excited to announce that the PARKGENE PRE-ICO was sold-out earlier than initially projected and the ICO is launching on Monday January 15, as planned.

When we launched our Pre-ICO on December 15th, just before the holidays, we hoped it would be a success. We couldn’t have predicted what has happened: 20,000,000 GENE tokens sold-out, backed by high-net worth individuals, family offices, and investment funds.

We had unfulfilled orders of over $25K each for 5.5Million tokens which were left out of the Pre-ICO round due to the first-come-first serve nature of the process. Additionally, we have had over 2000 applicants committing smaller amounts which we hope to serve during the open ICO.

“We would like to thank everyone who participated. We are grateful for the trust you have shown PARKGENE, and we promise that we will deliver on making parking 2x faster and 10x cheaper”, said Ilias Hatzis, CEO of PARKGENE.

The PARKGENE ICO is officially launching on Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10am GMT and we are gearing up to meet the growing demand for participation in the Early Bird – Day #1 which offers up to 35% bonus.

We urge interested participants to lock-in this bonus by joining our Telegram chat at https://t.me/parkgene to get the promo code and then our token sale platform at https://tokensale.parkgene.io where step-by-step instructions are available.

In the meantime, we are in the process of finalizing our partnerships with exchanges, while, at the same time, working to ensure that our application will launch when the ICO is completed, so you can use your GENE tokens to pay for parking from day one.

PARKGENE is a cryptocurrency-based peer-to-peer parking application using blockchain and smart contracts to connect drivers with parking spot owners.

Find out more about PARKGENE, by visiting our web site : https://parkgene.io
Activity: 248
Parking is a difficult problem in a crowded city, and I hope this project can ease the problem.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I want to mention the site interface
by the way, Yes the site is very convenient and the fact that there is information in several languages is an incredible plus for the project
I also like apart from the fact that it is bright so more convenient
visible really good and hard work on the project it is an indicator of quality
totally agree with you
Activity: 434
by the way, Yes the site is very convenient and the fact that there is information in several languages is an incredible plus for the project
visible really good and hard work on the project it is an indicator of quality
the project is unique because of its idea
hope to see his work in my life and understand that the investment was not in vain
I am sure that this is true and the investment will be sufficiently profitable
do you think that I knowingly invested in the project?
of course, not in vain I hope that this company will release any more projects and I will be able to invest in them because visible quality work from the launch of the ICO
I hope you're right and this is true
I am absolutely sure that the rights and the project will cause a huge reaction in the market
I look forward to all the stages
hope to see his work in my life and understand that the investment was not in vain
of course, not in vain I hope that this company will release any more projects and I will be able to invest in them because visible quality work from the launch of the ICO
I am absolutely sure that the rights and the project will cause a huge reaction in the market
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Look at this project. Seems like a very good and promsing one. I would like to join this project. First of all, any airdrops planned? I already checked-in with bounty programs and registered for some.
Pages:
Jump to: