Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 19. (Read 22101 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
Current sale: $193,836.56
Too far from the targer 100,000,000 isd almost 2 percent ..
Check it on their site ...
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.
Yes I agree with you. In boosting the sale for their tokens they must have an advertisement in social medias also. They need to consider that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
DO you people really read the white paper ? well i want you to be aware then !! this will be the road mmap!! not all ok this is just part 1 and well done successfully

July 2016:
The idea of creating decentralized platform for cryptocurrency lending
incorporating blockchain technology.
August to December 2016:
Cryptocurrency exchange analysis and consultations with the experts.
January to March 2017:
Interaction with potential borrowers for feedback and formulation of value
propositions.
April to May 2017:
Attracting the first potential borrowers into participation.
June to July 2017:
Meetings with the borrowers to get a better understanding of their needs
and streamlining the decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform.
August 2017:
Conducting the ICO campaign and issuing NIMFA tokens for the launch
of the first cryptocurrency lending platform to help the investors in
purchasing profitable tokens and getting maximum benefit.

this is the part 2 of the road map so now tell me your thoughts and still if you think that your post will all still the same !!

Nimfamoney project
development plan (Roadmap II)
September to December 2017:
Listing NIMFA on exchanges. Issuing 10,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans.
January to February 2018:
Receiving feedback from the borrowers and using it to improve
the cryptocurrency lending platform.
Spring and Summer 2018:
Development and implementation of strategies to address reduction
of uncertainty and risk management of NIMFA token exchange rate volatility
for NIMFA holders and borrowers.
Fall to Winter 2018:
Issuing 10,000,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans for 2017–2018.
2019 to 2020:
Establishing NIMFA token as a core instrument for cryptocurrency lending
in the global blockchain community.
2020 to 2080:
Nimfamoney on its way to singularity!
2080 год:
Singularity!
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92

Are you sure about this data? I cannot see any date on their website. I also cannot find the amount gathered so far in their ICO. But if your information is right, the ICO is happening only for a total of 3 days? I doubt it. No dev is answering that here. I guess that is not the correct ICO schedule. How would they be able to sell all their tokens if the ICO is only for 3 days?
This is correct this was before thoug... They just extend the presale as u can see that date was august 31 at the present year..
As of now you u can easily see the ongoing sale on nimfamoney icosale

Oh! I found it already. It seems the ICO is not selling easily. This is the target in their whitepaper: 20 000 000 NIMFA x $5 = $100 000 000. Right now the project is gathering only $ 148,710.59 comprising a meager 307851.5310736 NIMFA tokens.

There is an urgent need for the NIMFA team to level up their promotion of ICO in the last 3 days! Extension is also another option so that the project will still reach out to probable investors out there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
DO you people really read the white paper ? well i want you to be aware then !! this will be the road mmap!! not all ok this is just part 1 and well done successfully

July 2016:
The idea of creating decentralized platform for cryptocurrency lending
incorporating blockchain technology.
August to December 2016:
Cryptocurrency exchange analysis and consultations with the experts.
January to March 2017:
Interaction with potential borrowers for feedback and formulation of value
propositions.
April to May 2017:
Attracting the first potential borrowers into participation.
June to July 2017:
Meetings with the borrowers to get a better understanding of their needs
and streamlining the decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform.
August 2017:
Conducting the ICO campaign and issuing NIMFA tokens for the launch
of the first cryptocurrency lending platform to help the investors in
purchasing profitable tokens and getting maximum benefit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.

That's what we're here for, to boost up the amount of sales for the project. And yes I don't think anyone not even the developer would want to fail the project they worked hard on. ICO is ending in about a couple of days, hopefully more investors would want to invest in this project. Seems really a nice project though if you really look into details.
You are right kourtney but they still have a lot to sell. Let's just be positive and hope for the best. Anyway, Nimfa has to make it because i'm sure a lot of us are counting on it's success. It is a very promising project with a very noble purpose and mission. I'm hoping for this platform to be on the go in the near future. 
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly
you agree and acknowledge that neither Nimfamoney nor the Distributor is liable for
any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract
or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of
use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this
Whitepaper or any part thereof by you; and
 this will shoot to the Q of everytime you will loan will get a profit! take a look at this carefully!!
Even this project is successfully added on the etherwallet this rules really looks ackward for the icon investor will these  security will be really a threat ? or this will resolve soon ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

That's what we're here for, to boost up the amount of sales for the project. And yes I don't think anyone not even the developer would want to fail the project they worked hard on. ICO is ending in about a couple of days, hopefully more investors would want to invest in this project. Seems really a nice project though if you really look into details.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly
you agree and acknowledge that neither Nimfamoney nor the Distributor is liable for
any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract
or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of
use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this
Whitepaper or any part thereof by you; and
 this will shoot to the Q of everytime you will loan will get a profit! take a look at this carefully!!
Upon joining Nimfamoney,You will recieve tokens on credit and use it to buy tokens of different new companies at ICO's or at the exchange.
but you can keep your reward token then wait until the price of nimfa token will increase so you can earn more ^^
No exactly like that bro. Upon joining Nimfa you must make an initial purchase of token which will qualify you to loan 3x the amount you purchased. For example you purchased 1 token, you will be entitled to recieve 3 tokens as credit. After that you have to deposit 3.3% to nimfa for the loan/credit to be released to you. Then you can invest your borrowed tokens in other ICOs or exchanges.
Ohh, thanks for the clarification I misinterpreted it and but your statement cleared that out. Thank you very much. That's how it goes. Now it is clear on my mind.
You are welcome.  Smiley
Upon joining Nimfamoney,You will recieve tokens on credit and use it to buy tokens of different new companies at ICO's or at the exchange.
but you can keep your reward token then wait until the price of nimfa token will increase so you can earn more ^^
No exactly like that bro. Upon joining Nimfa you must make an initial purchase of token which will qualify you to loan 3x the amount you purchased. For example you purchased 1 token, you will be entitled to recieve 3 tokens as credit. After that you have to deposit 3.3% to nimfa for the loan/credit to be released to you. Then you can invest your borrowed tokens in other ICOs or exchanges.
Ohh, thanks for the clarification I misinterpreted it and but your statement cleared that out. Thank you very much. That's how it goes. Now it is clear on my mind.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92

Are you sure about this data? I cannot see any date on their website. I also cannot find the amount gathered so far in their ICO. But if your information is right, the ICO is happening only for a total of 3 days? I doubt it. No dev is answering that here. I guess that is not the correct ICO schedule. How would they be able to sell all their tokens if the ICO is only for 3 days?
This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.
Exactly. By not doing that Nimfa will be brankrupt and will not be able to stand by itself. Every lending institutions must profit from the money they lend of else their bank will close for not having enough fund. But it is fair enough when you can get 100% profit after 10 days from the token you've borrowed from Nimfa.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
It is not 2% of the sale in fact that just might be .2%. Unfortunate but look on the bright side it might go up in the next days. I think nimfa must advertise their project on social media platforms.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
There are a lot of upcoming ICOs out there including these NIMFA. If you want to participate in many ICO, definitely you need a large of money to invest. In buying NIMFA token during ICO, you can loan times 3 of your investment that will let you to participate in other ICOs that you want to invest in. So come to think of it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
which one that's right??
the red word says that

NIMFAMONEY ICO ENDS:
30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (30/09/2017) — UTC 12:01 PM

but on the next line says that
ICO PERIOD: 29/08/2017 — 31/08/2017
Actually Sir, there's no wrong with this date. It's just extended another 1 month which is 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (30/09/2017)[/b] — UTC 12:01 PM  to give a chance other investors to buy nimfa token until the last date of this month Sir.
After a long extension they gave wo the market for the investors to come i hope this remaining days nkw till the end of the month will give them a good investment.. Bhts theres always IF.. What if they got only 10-20 percent of expected amount. Will there ce another extension?
I hope not but if they do they should change the marketing strategy! Look there alot of crowdsale that are already aold out in juat minutes..
Giving diascounts.. At the ico if the price of the token will be 1usd they are selling the token like 50-35-20-10-5 percent... The percent of discount are decreasing as the ico is reaching its end date this will help them boost their token sale.. Its just like giving referals .. But their referal strat i think disnt work well.

Do you have any idea or suggestions to raise?
You may share it, maybe it can help for further improvements of the project.
Aside from giving discounts.
Or maybe they need more campaigns for exposures and advertizing.
Nimfamoney platform is a nice project,having cool concept. Very promising company. I hope it can generate funds in accordance with its target to be achieved after it was launched out.
May I ask you something mate? How did you say that nimfa is a nice project? Since Nimfa is not yet giving the full 100% of services they have in this project? thanks God bless you dude Smiley
as i read the nimfa white paper it has a potential, A VERY high potential of success, As I understand it ! correct me if I'm wrong
@s31joemhar
Yes sir you are right ! the whitepaper really emplain well the project of this token ! it is on lending and exchange for any crypto to nimfa tokens!
have you read the security of the tokens from the white paper ? Terms & conditions.
Legal disclaimer. its on page 23 onwards thats a bit creepy for me !
Pages:
Jump to: