Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 16. (Read 22101 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
It seems there is not much fund added to the  crowdsale.  Last time I checked it was around 510 ETH collection then now it is around 518.  And there is around 48 hours left to the sales.  I hope investors hop in on the last minute of this crowdsale.
Sadly, it's already an extention to their ico but still cannot make it. Too good a project to lose. Let's just hope they'll be able to cover up all their expenses for the campaign.

There is still more than a whole day before nimfa ICO closes.  I think they need to make a noise in different social media to get more attention and attract more investors.  They can use FB or twitter and even instagram for this.  They have bounty running and should have ordered participants to retweet about the upcoming end of the ICO.  Some investors wait until the last hour before investing to a project.  And I believe with the current collection, the potential for Nimfa to grow in price is really huge.  This will attract investor definitely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
It seems there is not much fund added to the  crowdsale.  Last time I checked it was around 510 ETH collection then now it is around 518.  And there is around 48 hours left to the sales.  I hope investors hop in on the last minute of this crowdsale.
Sadly, it's already an extention to their ico but still cannot make it. Too good a project to lose. Let's just hope they'll be able to cover up all their expenses for the campaign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.

Yeah thats how lending works but with they only take 10% of the profit of your loan . Some of the lending system have an interest that is over 10% or 5% but with nimfa it only get 10% of your profit without any interest rate.
nimfa get only 3.3% of your amount to be loan you just need to deposit it theen you will have your loan !!
other leanding will get 10-20% of you loan money forthe interest !! thats pretty high and you dont know yet the outcome of your will be if it is a profit or another bebt! while in nimfa you will have a platform and guide which you wwill earrn from 1100-1000% of you loan and you just need to give the 100% profit it is a gift of gratitude after all!! not an interest to be call or what !
Activity: 1190
I read someone asking bout this! so i will post it here

NIMFAMONEYNEWS: NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token.
you can check it by yourself and nimfa still working to have more wallet on list! s owe can assure they are working hard !
That was nice mate, it is truly that Nimfa doing their best to make the client be satisfy to their service.  We are close to countdown now, so exciting what could be the outcome ofthis successful one project of Nimfa.

I have always trusted NIMFA project and team. Sometimes silence does not mean there are no devs attending to our concerns here. They might be simply too busy handling all the tasks and responsibilities involved considering that the ICO date is getting closer. I know the project is doing well because there are updates like this every now and then.
Yes i believe  that! Remember the more wallet they have in exchange before the end of ico will get beter future not just with the ico but for the investors.. Trust is one of the most imlortant thing to build and it is hard to get if there will be no wallet in the community
And their own wallet is also protected from theft even from Nimfa's employees, so the money you put in their wallet is secure. It is also decentralized and nobody takes control over it.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92

Are you sure about this data? I cannot see any date on their website. I also cannot find the amount gathered so far in their ICO. But if your information is right, the ICO is happening only for a total of 3 days? I doubt it. No dev is answering that here. I guess that is not the correct ICO schedule. How would they be able to sell all their tokens if the ICO is only for 3 days?
This is correct this was before thoug... They just extend the presale as u can see that date was august 31 at the present year..
As of now you u can easily see the ongoing sale on nimfamoney icosale

Oh! I found it already. It seems the ICO is not selling easily. This is the target in their whitepaper: 20 000 000 NIMFA x $5 = $100 000 000. Right now the project is gathering only $ 148,710.59 comprising a meager 307851.5310736 NIMFA tokens.

There is an urgent need for the NIMFA team to level up their promotion of ICO in the last 3 days! Extension is also another option so that the project will still reach out to probable investors out there.

actually 15 hours ago the sales of nimfamoney was 193,+++ USD and still counting i still hope nimfa will boosst the sales till september 30..
i will check later the sales they are gathering .. and it is no too late i think nimfa should change market strategy to cope up with the target sale!
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Yeahh...This is a great opportunity for everyone to succes, dont be late to join invest in ICO

Yeah it was a great opportunity on the small capitalist crypto traders like me. I wont miss this chance to support this kind of ICO that will give me a big profit on this couple of months if this ICO will be a success. And I'll definitely invest on this ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.

hahaha yes i will what about you are you investing on nimfa too ?
If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.
Another good thing with Nimfa is that they don't require anything upon making loans. Unlike other lending institutions they will squeeze you out in providing details of your identity and other related documents and after providing them all you are still required to bring a co-maker or co-borrower that will back up the borrower. Too complicated. With Nimfa you just buy some tokens in the ICO and you will have  the privilege for the said loan.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I can't even Imagine how Nimfa works once you avail it service offer. Like for example,
You have 2000$ for investing in cryptocurrency, then you are purchasing 3 tokens on ico or exchange with your 2000$, and the 3  new crytpos increase in value by 100% in just 10days, then your 2000$ will become 4000$, therefore you profit was 2000$.
 Does Paypal or Bitpay have this kind of service offer to their clients, Though I'm not comparing Utrust to them but the unique offer was really good. Wink

Nimfa has a potential 10x growth within the next few months or more coz they have unique offer. can't wait to see this in the market

yeah me too ... i want to see nimfa what can do in the market ...
I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I think it is not interest since it's interest-free. The 3.3% is the portion of your borrowed tokens from NIMFA. Before you can use your borrowed money from NIMFA, you must first pay the 3.3% of the total Loan.
Yes this 3.3% is is their hold of the borrowed tokens and then after you've invested your borrowed tokens and gained profit of 100% you are going to pay back nimfa your borrowed coins less the 3.3% deposit and they are also going to take 10% of your profit from the exchanges. Not too bad it can be called a commision but they have not charged you  an interest on your borrowed tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I think it is not interest since it's interest-free. The 3.3% is the portion of your borrowed tokens from NIMFA. Before you can use your borrowed money from NIMFA, you must first pay the 3.3% of the total Loan.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
Wow! Awesome project op! Congratulations for the devs! Really nice to finally see something not only different but also has great potential. I can already see this ICO achieving success. The only thing that i am currently hoping for as of now is that this i become a part of this coin’s success.
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92

Are you sure about this data? I cannot see any date on their website. I also cannot find the amount gathered so far in their ICO. But if your information is right, the ICO is happening only for a total of 3 days? I doubt it. No dev is answering that here. I guess that is not the correct ICO schedule. How would they be able to sell all their tokens if the ICO is only for 3 days?
This is correct this was before thoug... They just extend the presale as u can see that date was august 31 at the present year..
As of now you u can easily see the ongoing sale on nimfamoney icosale
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

NIMFAMONEYNEWS: NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token.
you can check it by yourself and nimfa still working to have more wallet on list! s owe can assure they are working hard !
That was nice mate, it is truly that Nimfa doing their best to make the client be satisfy to their service.  We are close to countdown now, so exciting what could be the outcome ofthis successful one project of Nimfa.

I have always trusted NIMFA project and team. Sometimes silence does not mean there are no devs attending to our concerns here. They might be simply too busy handling all the tasks and responsibilities involved considering that the ICO date is getting closer. I know the project is doing well because there are updates like this every now and then.
Yes i believe  that! Remember the more wallet they have in exchange before the end of ico will get beter future not just with the ico but for the investors.. Trust is one of the most imlortant thing to build and it is hard to get if there will be no wallet in the community

True to that, the more they list this token to the exchanges the more chances it gets to grow too. And people nowadays who are into trading or even in the crypto world always seek the coins or tokens if they are listed in some exchanges. It also is a marketing strategy not just for the investors but for the other people also who are willing to invest their money in this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hi nimfamoney

i just noticed your thread and tried to looked at it. now i wonder if did the ico if finished or nor? or if dates has been moved or what? your op said that the ico only last for 50 hours and started aug 29 and ended aug 31.. but upon checking your site the start Date is 29 august 29 and will end on september 30. im confused.

Dear LEEMEEGO,

Nimfamoney ICO will be ended on September, 2017.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

ok sir. its just that im confused with all of your dates.
may i know the amount you have raised so far?

All the while i was also thinking it has already ended last August 31 but nevertheless, we should be thankful he thread is active again. It means something positive is happening right now. Good luck to the will be best crypto lending platform. Good luck Nimfamoney.
Yeah, agreed on you to that dude. Maybe because the reason of the owner of nimfa which I think is there are lot of people here who are a seekers in crypto, then Nimfa can be a tools for them to give an opportunity to them an extra income with this type of project. Lucky I am that I've been part of this ico as their participants.
Yes you are lucky for investing on this project. I can see good profits in the future! Good luck and more power on the team of this project.
Activity: 594

Pages:
Jump to: