Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 22. (Read 22101 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
So nimfa is giving us a chance to borrow nimfa tokens to buy crypto's without any interest rate. We can be sure that noone will know that we are borrowing cryptos because they dont collect any personal data.
theres 3.3% interest that you need to send first then you will get the 3 times of your nimfa tokens that you will use to invest and earn.. then you need to pay another 10 % of the profit you will get after the investment
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there additional services that nimfa can offer like mining aside from lending? Is there any successful project that will operate purely for lending business? What are their diffirences between nimfa and other online  lending business
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Is Nimfa is being advertise in social media? I think your team must do that probably it will give your project shine. And when that happens the days you still have left on your ico will be okay.

It would be a good idea to advertise Nimfa on social media sites so it can gain more investor because this projects looks promising because of its buy 0% interest rate. Plus its no verification and no denials of loans isnt it an amazing project .
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
So how the interest from loan to be applied? One time interest for our loans and no time limit? We can hold it anytime without adding more interest on it? For example 2mos before we paid our loans is there additional interest for 2mos of holding it?

I think this is an interest-free loan according to the whitepaper. Just participate in the ICO then you may borrow times 3 of your investment. Before you can spend your loan tokens in other ICO, you must pay for the 3.3% of your loan. Then on or before 30days after the receipt of your loan tokens, you should pay for the balance of your loan plus 10% of your profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Nimfamoney platform is a nice project,having cool concept. Very promising company. I hope it can generate funds in accordance with its target to be achieved after it was launched out.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Let us see about this crypto lending project after the formal launching after the ICO is done. I am interested how these kinds of projects will confront the issue of lending in the world of crypto where everything is anonymous. I myself will try lending but not on one-on-one basis.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So nimfa is giving us a chance to borrow nimfa tokens to buy crypto's without any interest rate. We can be sure that noone will know that we are borrowing cryptos because they dont collect any personal data.
The interest part takes place when you are about to gather your profit. They will take 10% of your profit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Would the team mind advertising the platform in social media sites.
This will enable more and more investors and clients interest on nimfa money.
It would be so helpful. It would benefit the company

I agree. Much better if they provide some budget for social media campaign, it helps the project for boost their advertisement and make it more popular to their readers.

In promoting any project, the best option would be to maximize the resources available. It is not bad to widen one's marketing or promotion's horizon and explore all possible avenues to promote the project. This is one brilliant project that potential investors should hear about. The larger the audience, the better.

I agree. Much better if they provide some budget for social media campaign, it helps the project for boost their advertisement and make it more popular to their readers.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
I am reading the whitepaper.
It sound interesting ICO.

Nope. Thats incorrect because you cant barrow token from nimfa without investing to it. First buy nimfa tokens and you can apply for a loan equivalent to 3x of your total invested tokens. Then this loan has 3.3% interest so you will only get 96.7% of your total loans. After 10days your tokens will double in price and that time you can return back your  loans and you plus 10% of your total profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is Nimfa is being advertise in social media? I think your team must do that probably it will give your project shine. And when that happens the days you still have left on your ico will be okay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
what are your thoughts? the white paper of this project is very awesome and really $_$ on your future but still theres a possibility that you will not gain anything on your investment or maybe worse! you loose some investment. There's no perfect investment in this world. not all are winners and sometimes we fall. what will happen then ?

YES! it is a big Q for me too this like an airdrop it that its true you just need to waive the 3.3 percent then have 3 times of your money then invest then earn for such a short period of time then repeat! and as the whitepaper will tell we are just harvesting and will never have a drought! if this is all true this project will be the most amazing and will boost your money in the near future !

thats what i am thinking, this is a sure income if that white paper is 100% accurate and true! i will just eat click sleep eat click and withdraw life with nimfamoney will be! just like a cake walk with red carpet then you w ill see a bag full of money at the end.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
i've been here several times Nimfa. bitconnect is a lending platform, but i guess Nimfamoney is way better platform.

I think bitconnect and nimfa are not the same because bitconnect offer lending as investment and you will get daily interest while on nimfa they will offer you a loan and they will get 10% interest from your loans if Im not mistaken.

No bro. They will charge you 0% interest on your loan but you have to deposite 3.3% of your loan amount to them for the loan to be released and then with the borrowed tokens you have you are going to purchase tokens that grow 100% in profit 10 days in ico or exchanges. That is making your capital double in just 10 days of purchase because the token you are going to buy will be growing in price. Then you are going to pay back your loan.

Wait a minute, I have a question. I did not go into the details as to how this project will go on in their implementation. Nimfa won't be making any interest on the loans, right? How then would they earn something in return? And you are saying that you will invest in ICOs or exchanges that will give you 100% in profit in 10 days. Is there any assurance that there will be profit instead of losses in 10 days?

Same here too. Been also confused to this news, I am concern not only about how the investors will benefit, but how about the company? If this is true, I am not actually sure if there will be assurance to a 100% profit in just 10 days, it seems it is too good to be true, and specially to think that it will look like investors wont be attracted, and personally it sounds fishy to me if does.

you need to own nimfa tokens then the number of your token will let you borrow to NIMFA 3x of it!! but the borrowed token (EX: 1000) you need to giive the 3.3% (33) of it thats the interest plus if you gained on the token you loaned to them you need to give the 10% profit ex: you gained 100% then the 10 percent of that is 300! its like a normal loan that has an interest but what i dont get is the another interest if you gain something from it but will not let you have partial if you los on your investment!

That is exactly my point. We are assuming here that when you borrow tokens from NIMFA, you will invest them and in return will get the necessary profit. But what if, since we all know that the reality here in crypto investment is that risks and losses are always possible, you will incur losses instead of profit? How will the NIMFA project get back the borrowed tokens from the borrower?
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
which one that's right??
the red word says that

NIMFAMONEY ICO ENDS:
30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (30/09/2017) — UTC 12:01 PM

but on the next line says that
ICO PERIOD: 29/08/2017 — 31/08/2017

I think 30 September 2017 end of NIMFAMONEY ICO, a lot of investors are jumping in, invest now before its too late.. NIMFAMONEY is the best Cryptolending Platform. will just wait this platform out in the market

Agree the ICO started last 29/08/17 and will end in 4 days from now which is September 30, 2017 you can check in there website how many days is remaining for the ICO. If you want to invest go buy now before ICO ends.

This is not to brag, but personally i didn't think that this will become successful, and i still have a doubt about this project, well anyways, i will look forward to this one, and what will be happening after the ICO ends this coming end of month. I will just wait further and keep an eye on this project, although some would say this looks promising but I would really say too good to be true, no offense guys. I will keep watching this.
what are your thoughts? the white paper of this project is very awesome and really $_$ on your future but still theres a possibility that you will not gain anything on your investment or maybe worse! you loose some investment. There's no perfect investment in this world. not all are winners and sometimes we fall. what will happen then ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Another good thing they provide. When you register in their site www.nimfamoney.io, you will get a personal referral link that we can send to as many friends as we have and those friends who will register under our referral link, in every purchase of nimfa token they make we get 2.5% profit from their purchase whis is also good. So if we participate in the ico and buy a certain amount of tokens and be given a chance to borrow 3x the amount we bought then the profit we get on the coins which is double the amount plus 2.5% profit from direct referrals. Sounds promising.
Wow, that was really nice and not bad at all for the cuctomers who will gonna use Nimfa. I guess lucky to those who will partake on this ICO because they will experience to the fullest of their services. And take note 2.5% is a very unique matter if you're compare it to other blockchain platform.
Pages:
Jump to: