Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 20. (Read 22101 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
If you are approved, the funds can be issued within days, as opposed to weeks or months with banks.  These organizations have built proprietary analytical models based on alternative data sources.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
try to visit their page nimfamoney.io. this project is solid and will be great when the platform is release.  3 days left before ICO ends. register now and buy their token
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

That is also one of the questions I want to ask here, but it seems that everyone is busy talking about whitepaper, while having their own thoughts and arguments. Can anyone provide us information about the ICO? and how much was the total raised already and also their sold tokens how much already?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The idea behind this project is really great.It is really unique never come across something similar to it.If this project keep up with the development I think we will see something really great.And for the future investers do not lose.

Yes. I find it very unique. I don't think any token that come to my knowledge that is similar to this project. Is there any?

There is one that was mentioned here earlier. I think it starts with bit. I won't backread anymore just to find out what was it. I think SALT is also a cryptocurrency lending project. I have not also made a thorough study as to SALT's features. But when I went through NIMFA, I still feel that there is something unique in their project. I hope this project will thrive in the future in the world of crypto lending.

Same here, also looking forward to this project. I think I read about SALT's feature too but NIMFA caught my attention specially their offer of buying 1 token and can get 3 tokens for investments; I could really use it if in case I want to lend some coins.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
GREAT NEWS!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/nimfamoney/posts/176707746231640
#NIMFAMONEYNEWS: Nimfamoney was invited by #SBERBANK (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/), Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0. $NIMFA

check this out mate!!
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

The idea behind this project is really great.It is really unique never come across something similar to it.If this project keep up with the development I think we will see something really great.And for the future investers do not lose.

Yes. I find it very unique. I don't think any token that come to my knowledge that is similar to this project. Is there any?

There is one that was mentioned here earlier. I think it starts with bit. I won't backread anymore just to find out what was it. I think SALT is also a cryptocurrency lending project. I have not also made a thorough study as to SALT's features. But when I went through NIMFA, I still feel that there is something unique in their project. I hope this project will thrive in the future in the world of crypto lending.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.

Yes I think so. The good thing about this is, you will gain from your Nimfa tokens that you bought from its ICO. And you will gain also from the borrowed tokens that you may use to buy from another ICO. So it is a win-win situation here.
Indeed, it is true and correct dude..Nimfa was very fair to their clients, particularly to those who will patronize the services of Nimfa.
Where can you find this unique service of Nimfa has. But of course only here on Nimfa Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
GREAT NEWS!!!!

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS: Nimfamoney was invited by #SBERBANK (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/), Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0. $NIMFA

check this out mate!!
Wow that's a great news indeed. This is one of the many reasons why you need to invest in nimfa! With that news their coin will pump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
GREAT NEWS!!!!

check this out mate!!

This is such great news, I would love to see more developments of NIMFA too. And hopefully NIMFA tokens would be listed on big exchange sites too.
Nimfamoney is the new way of lending cryptocurrencies.
you maybe right on this things mate, There are many token here also in crypto who also have a program of lending. And I think the good things with nimfa was there is an interest which they will give to the borrower, please correct me if I'm wrong with my understanding with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121

Yes I think so. The good thing about this is, you will gain from your Nimfa tokens that you bought from its ICO. And you will gain also from the borrowed tokens that you may use to buy from another ICO. So it is a win-win situation here.
Plus. The moment you register in their website you will get a refferal link which you could send to as many friend as you have and in every purchase they make under your referral you are going to receive 2.5% profit. So if you have a lot of friends that are going to buy you'll get huge profit from them.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly
you agree and acknowledge that neither Nimfamoney nor the Distributor is liable for
any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract
or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of
use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this
Whitepaper or any part thereof by you; and
 this will shoot to the Q of everytime you will loan will get a profit! take a look at this carefully!!
Even this project is successfully added on the etherwallet this rules really looks ackward for the icon investor will these  security will be really a threat ? or this will resolve soon ?
the sain statement on the whitepage is not a rule and it is for the project safetyness though shall be reverse forthe secueurity for the investors and the upcoming user of the project ! ofcorse even me have doubt with that ! they are cleaning their hands so early but thee project will do great things just wait and see

Of course this white paper is made for the upcoming ico and crowd sale as long as the project is not impose and not working in the public everything will change .. we just nee to support things right now !
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Is there additional services that nimfa can offer like mining aside from lending? Is there any successful project that will operate purely for lending business? What are their diffirences between nimfa and other online  lending business
Please visit and take time to read their white paper I think everything is written their with what Nimfamoney is offering to the people.
Nimfamoney is 100% decentralized and well distributed the tokens in percentage it is on the whitepage  at page 11.
so this may say that this Token is not in mining.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
DO you people really read the white paper ? well i want you to be aware then !! this will be the road mmap!! not all ok this is just part 1 and well done successfully

July 2016:
The idea of creating decentralized platform for cryptocurrency lending
incorporating blockchain technology.
August to December 2016:
Cryptocurrency exchange analysis and consultations with the experts.
January to March 2017:
Interaction with potential borrowers for feedback and formulation of value
propositions.
April to May 2017:
Attracting the first potential borrowers into participation.
June to July 2017:
Meetings with the borrowers to get a better understanding of their needs
and streamlining the decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform.
August 2017:
Conducting the ICO campaign and issuing NIMFA tokens for the launch
of the first cryptocurrency lending platform to help the investors in
purchasing profitable tokens and getting maximum benefit.

this is the part 2 of the road map so now tell me your thoughts and still if you think that your post will all still the same !!

Nimfamoney project
development plan (Roadmap II)
September to December 2017:
Listing NIMFA on exchanges. Issuing 10,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans.
January to February 2018:
Receiving feedback from the borrowers and using it to improve
the cryptocurrency lending platform.
Spring and Summer 2018:
Development and implementation of strategies to address reduction
of uncertainty and risk management of NIMFA token exchange rate volatility
for NIMFA holders and borrowers.
Fall to Winter 2018:
Issuing 10,000,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans for 2017–2018.
2019 to 2020:
Establishing NIMFA token as a core instrument for cryptocurrency lending
in the global blockchain community.
2020 to 2080:
Nimfamoney on its way to singularity!
2080 гoд:
Singularity!

GOTCHA!! this token is really amazinng with this road mad they are really trying to get people in lending but to fall down but to eanr and earn while those people earn in investment it will also increase the funs of nimfamoney so both parties will earn and grow!
we can give all scenarion on this if the project and crowdsale will be successful there will be no regret at all but the quesstion here if not? what will happen then ? but the promises of the project is really awwesome and i think many investore will be on that crowdsale and will be soldout  earlierr that time !
Nimfamoney platform is a nice project,having cool concept. Very promising company. I hope it can generate funds in accordance with its target to be achieved after it was launched out.
May I ask you something mate? How did you say that nimfa is a nice project? Since Nimfa is not yet giving the full 100% of services they have in this project? thanks God bless you dude Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly

I think it will because it show many traits that will surely make profits for the users and the developer. And According to Nimfa's roadmap if they get to the point of success by march 2018 they'll improve the platform in the views of the user. This is a good ico to invest.
this will be a success if the road map will be follow ? but what if and only if and i hope not !! the crowdsale will not be a sold out ? what wiill happen to hose coin? and will this project have enough budget for that ?
Activity: 310
Merit: 114

I think it will because it show many traits that will surely make profits for the users and the developer. And According to Nimfa's roadmap if they get to the point of success by march 2018 they'll improve the platform in the views of the user. This is a good ico to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: