Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 24. (Read 22101 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
i've been here several times Nimfa. bitconnect is a lending platform, but i guess Nimfamoney is way better platform.

I think bitconnect and nimfa are not the same because bitconnect offer lending as investment and you will get daily interest while on nimfa they will offer you a loan and they will get 10% interest from your loans if Im not mistaken.

No bro. They will charge you 0% interest on your loan but you have to deposite 3.3% of your loan amount to them for the loan to be released and then with the borrowed tokens you have you are going to purchase tokens that grow 100% in profit 10 days in ico or exchanges. That is making your capital double in just 10 days of purchase because the token you are going to buy will be growing in price. Then you are going to pay back your loan.

Wait a minute, I have a question. I did not go into the details as to how this project will go on in their implementation. Nimfa won't be making any interest on the loans, right? How then would they earn something in return? And you are saying that you will invest in ICOs or exchanges that will give you 100% in profit in 10 days. Is there any assurance that there will be profit instead of losses in 10 days?

Same here too. Been also confused to this news, I am concern not only about how the investors will benefit, but how about the company? If this is true, I am not actually sure if there will be assurance to a 100% profit in just 10 days, it seems it is too good to be true, and specially to think that it will look like investors wont be attracted, and personally it sounds fishy to me if does.

you need to own nimfa tokens then the number of your token will let you borrow to NIMFA 3x of it!! but the borrowed token (EX: 1000) you need to giive the 3.3% (33) of it thats the interest plus if you gained on the token you loaned to them you need to give the 10% profit ex: you gained 100% then the 10 percent of that is 300! its like a normal loan that has an interest but what i dont get is the another interest if you gain something from it but will not let you have partial if you los on your investment!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
What if the value of cryptocurrency will go down drastically? Will the nimfamoney continue to lend to its member client?
Will nimfamoney would be able to advertise its risk free lending platform?
There's always been a risk everywhere. Especially here if we talk about currencies. I don't think that the value of NIMFA will not go down just like that. Well it offers great service. Imagine, it is a lending platform that helps you borrow money in buying tokens from other companies within an hour. And you do not need to borrow money from anyone. If their platform will continue its services then the coin will not dump so bad.

I agree, most lending companies are not easy to bring down. And this is the first I think lending platform using cryptocurrencies so I'm pretty sure investors and even regular citizens would love to try this out. And as long as lots of investors get a hold of this platform I also don't think the coin will dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What if the value of cryptocurrency will go down drastically? Will the nimfamoney continue to lend to its member client?
There's always been a risk everywhere. Especially here if we talk about currencies. I don't think that the value of NIMFA will not go down just like that. Well it offers great service. Imagine, it is a lending platform that helps you borrow money in buying tokens from other companies within an hour. And you do not need to borrow money from anyone. If their platform will continue its services then the coin will not dump so bad.
I just finished watching the video on how to earn up to 260% with using the Nimfamoney and I really think this has great potential especially for those investors who would want to profit more of their money by investing in their tokens. But I was wondering since this is a lending company or considered as a lending platform, what are the assurances of the loans they get? Are there collaterals when they borrow the tokens used for exchanges?
Yes it is true that you will profit for about 260% when you bought tokens during its ICO. Buying their coin will deal great on your lives so buy their coins. I will invest some of my money for this. And I will hodl it. And when that 260% reached that would be the time when I will get that coin change to btc.
So before I get a loan in nimfa I must buy some of its token to be eligble of the loan? Then I can use my refferal to get some extra token from it ? How about the security of its user ?
Yes with what you purchase you will gain access to have a loan on nimfa for youto purchasse token.. example, you bought 100 nimfa coins then you are elligible to borrow (loan) 300 nimfa with 3.3% interest .. this is very good project to support those investors.

The interest on the other side is a little bit high but still its reasonable because if you are a good trader then you can easily pay it with what you will earn from the loan you get with NIMFA.
theres another hold on this! the 10% of your profit will go to nimfamoney too.. if you loose the value of the coin you will buy, you will take the risk alone but in profit and success buy they will collect 10%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i've been here several times Nimfa. bitconnect is a lending platform, but i guess Nimfamoney is way better platform.

I think bitconnect and nimfa are not the same because bitconnect offer lending as investment and you will get daily interest while on nimfa they will offer you a loan and they will get 10% interest from your loans if Im not mistaken.

No bro. They will charge you 0% interest on your loan but you have to deposite 3.3% of your loan amount to them for the loan to be released and then with the borrowed tokens you have you are going to purchase tokens that grow 100% in profit 10 days in ico or exchanges. That is making your capital double in just 10 days of purchase because the token you are going to buy will be growing in price. Then you are going to pay back your loan.

Thanks bro. Now I clearly understand the process on how the loan and interest applied. So this a win win situation for just 10days you can double your capital. Is that sure that it will happen in just 10 days? Do you have assurance bro.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266

Wait a minute, I have a question. I did not go into the details as to how this project will go on in their implementation. Nimfa won't be making any interest on the loans, right? How then would they earn something in return? And you are saying that you will invest in ICOs or exchanges that will give you 100% in profit in 10 days. Is there any assurance that there will be profit instead of losses in 10 days?

Same here too. Been also confused to this news, I am concern not only about how the investors will benefit, but how about the company? If this is true, I am not actually sure if there will be assurance to a 100% profit in just 10 days, it seems it is too good to be true, and specially to think that it will look like investors wont be attracted, and personally it sounds fishy to me if does.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
So before I get a loan in nimfa I must buy some of its token to be eligble of the loan? Then I can use my refferal to get some extra token from it ? How about the security of its user ?
Yes with what you purchase you will gain access to have a loan on nimfa for youto purchasse token.. example, you bought 100 nimfa coins then you are elligible to borrow (loan) 300 nimfa with 3.3% interest .. this is very good project to support those investors.

The interest on the other side is a little bit high but still its reasonable because if you are a good trader then you can easily pay it with what you will earn from the loan you get with NIMFA.

Lol. Yes. Good traders can easily gain that little interest in just few hours. Although it ould be very risky during a bearish season. Another possible screnario in the future here is partnering NIMFA to some exchanges so they can offer lending there. Just like Poloniex where lending is available. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 121

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I just finished watching the video on how to earn up to 260% with using the Nimfamoney and I really think this has great potential especially for those investors who would want to profit more of their money by investing in their tokens. But I was wondering since this is a lending company or considered as a lending platform, what are the assurances of the loans they get? Are there collaterals when they borrow the tokens used for exchanges?

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

After reading about Nimfa, the thing that catches my attention after reading some parts of the whitepaper is that their 6 reasons in benefiting from their ico. The best thing about this is that for each Nimfa tokens you have bought, you can borrow 3 tokens. If you read their whole whitepaper you will understand that Nimfa possess characteristics of a great project.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Very interesting project an ICO that can let investors invest and lend at the same time for sure investors will be attracted to what you are offering. I will follow this project and see the progress.
So how the interest from loan to be applied? One time interest for our loans and no time limit? We can hold it anytime without adding more interest on it? For example 2mos before we paid our loans is there additional interest for 2mos of holding it?
I've read that you need to buy first nimfa tokens in the ICO for you to be able to qualify for the loan. 1 nimfa token you buy for example will allow you to borrow 3 nimfa tokens with zero interest but you have to deposit 3% of all the tokens you bought from the ICO if i am not mistaken for your loans to be released. These borrowed tokens you are going to use in the exchanges or invest so that your money will grow then you will be able to pay back your loan.

I see. What other programs this project can offer aside from do lending business, do you offerring staking, mining or trading also? Or just focussing on lending program.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
What if the idea of lending cryptocurrency will be adapted by banks and other small hold lending companies?
Will it be an advantage for everyone?Will it gain positive reponse from the clients?
Can small hold lending companies benefit from using cryptocurrencies as their medium of exchange?
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: