Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 29. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Great news. The team presented the first partner for the exchange. I think this is a good indicator of the effective work of the project.
I see that the team is moving forward, and I am glad to know that Gigzi has a list of partners among rating agencies, with an active link to the sites. Of course, the most important I consider the first exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Great news. The team presented the first partner for the exchange. I think this is a good indicator of the effective work of the project.
Activity: 434
To be honest, I don't really understand how apps can provide a profit for token owners if there's a lot of them in the system. And it's about most of the system's profits.
is the percentage of profit. And you can get only the part that will be calculated for a certain period.
Activity: 350
To be honest, I don't really understand how apps can provide a profit for token owners if there's a lot of them in the system. And it's about most of the system's profits.
Nevertheless, I think that the first users will be those investors who learned about the system during the ICO. This is now a very important time to promote the concept of Gigzi
Could be. I personally follow the project to be sure of the quality of Gigzi application and profit in the application. I am sure that this will interest users, but they should learn about it.

The number of community grows constantly. I think that for the period of selling tokens and testing applications followers will become even more.
Activity: 196
I hope to see a constant update on the number of participants in the investment. I would like to understand what amount of investment the team will receive during the Crowdsale.
Activity: 476
Nevertheless, I think that the first users will be those investors who learned about the system during the ICO. This is now a very important time to promote the concept of Gigzi
Could be. I personally follow the project to be sure of the quality of Gigzi application and profit in the application. I am sure that this will interest users, but they should learn about it.
Those users who are looking for this opportunity to work with precious metals, of course, learn about the project. After all, articles about the advantages of the project appear on different sites. The team does everything to show its potential.
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
I do not understand the number of users in the system by the beginning of the 2020year. The perspective is great, but I would like to hear the developers ' opinion about the number of users and token value.
To get started with the application should I be the owner of your tokens? I mean work with Gigzi wallet.
I think the wallet will be open to all comers, but the payment will be done using GZB. For this, you should have a positive token balance in any case.
I saw that the team offers a good functional set in it. I think that working with Gigzi will make it easier for members to access crypto assets, and wallet becomes popular.
Activity: 183
To get started with the application should I be the owner of your tokens? I mean work with Gigzi wallet.
I think the wallet will be open to all comers, but the payment will be done using GZB. For this, you should have a positive token balance in any case.
I saw that the team offers a good functional set in it. I think that working with Gigzi will make it easier for members to access crypto assets, and wallet becomes popular.
Activity: 448
Activity: 476
I can see many e-money investors benefit from the fact that they can easily trade and exchange between volatile crypto currencies and stable metal-based currencies. If they play well, they will be able to generate some good returns with the price change of all assets,
For experienced participants of the crypto-assets market in the system will be an excellent field for the game. With very fast work between all Gigzi products it is a great potential.
I think it will, but investors still have questions about the reliability of the system. All participants want to get guarantees of quality work of Gigzi with the main partners. Once the work of the system is started, I think the results can be great.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I think that already during the sale of tokens we will see how investors evaluate the work with gold tokens. I would like the team to open an active counter during crowdsale.
Activity: 448
I can see many e-money investors benefit from the fact that they can easily trade and exchange between volatile crypto currencies and stable metal-based currencies. If they play well, they will be able to generate some good returns with the price change of all assets,
For experienced participants of the crypto-assets market in the system will be an excellent field for the game. With very fast work between all Gigzi products it is a great potential.
Activity: 322
Now buying tokens is the most profitable. I think that only during the ICO the cost will be so low. Opening a wallet Gigzi will bring a large percentage of profit from the deposit, and this is a great motive for investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I hope that the product will be able to become popular and for small investors. Their number is large, and the ability to  store profits in gold bullion can contribute to the stability of cryptocurrency.
There are 9 days left before the tokens are sold. During the preparation of the project for this stage I learned a lot of interesting things about working with Gigzi. I hope that the sale will be fast, and developers will be able to complete their work in a timely manner.
Well, this stage has a certain period, which after completion will show us the interest of investors in development. I think the team is ready to go because the products are already undergoing testing.
Pages:
Jump to: