Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 30. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
There are 9 days left before the tokens are sold. During the preparation of the project for this stage I learned a lot of interesting things about working with Gigzi. I hope that the sale will be fast, and developers will be able to complete their work in a timely manner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I have not quite exactly understood how the testing phase for the IriTech security device for the first users will pass. I read that this device has a certain cost.
This is an interesting question. As I understand, the testing phase is important for developers and they want feedback from users. I will wait for new information about this stage.
I think we will know the details before the start of the test. The team is interested in the timely provision of these data.
Would like me to learn about this before. I still want to know more about working with the device. This process should be simple and straightforward.
Activity: 271
Perspective project. And I understand why the community wants to get early success from developers. Application of the functional set can quickly help participants in work with the riches.
Of course, it is true indeed. I personally would be happy to receive such a product. Precious metals have long been of interest to investors as a way to keep their profits. And here we can get quick access to them.
I see the potential of this ICO.   Different categories of participants will be able to work with Gigzi. I am sure that this system will become popular among those participants who have long wanted to buy gold. And there are a lot of them.
Well, I want to get started with testing the system. I have read that already from this stage for participants of Gigzi will be carried out accrual of the deposit function.
Team had the opportunity to present their development at international conferences? I did not find any information about the event calendar for the project other than those specified in the roadmap.
I read that the GIGZI project attend such events, but not as speakers. I think that their participation is important for the presentation of the concept of GIGZI to the broader community.
I see the activity of developers. But I think that during the next stages of the project, we will be able to get more new events.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Team had the opportunity to present their development at international conferences? I did not find any information about the event calendar for the project other than those specified in the roadmap.
I read that the GIGZI project attend such events, but not as speakers. I think that their participation is important for the presentation of the concept of GIGZI to the broader community.
Activity: 434
I am interested to see if you have large companies who are willing to cooperate in the system at an early stage of the ICO.
Activity: 280
I have not quite exactly understood how the testing phase for the IriTech security device for the first users will pass. I read that this device has a certain cost.
This is an interesting question. As I understand, the testing phase is important for developers and they want feedback from users. I will wait for new information about this stage.
I think we will know the details before the start of the test. The team is interested in the timely provision of these data.
Perspective project. And I understand why the community wants to get early success from developers. Application of the functional set can quickly help participants in work with the riches.
Of course, it is true indeed. I personally would be happy to receive such a product. Precious metals have long been of interest to investors as a way to keep their profits. And here we can get quick access to them.
I see the potential of this ICO.   Different categories of participants will be able to work with Gigzi. I am sure that this system will become popular among those participants who have long wanted to buy gold. And there are a lot of them.
Activity: 322
Activity: 271
Activity: 350
I haven't seen any new posts or articles from developers that would show potential investors the activity of preparing the system for discovery.
I think Gigzi is preparing a good presentation of his accomplishments at the start of selling tokens during Crowdsale. Now we are still at the preparatory stage. And it is not necessary to demand more quality from the team. Now everything is developing as it should be.
You are right. I also want to wait for  to start the token selling. Now there is too much fuss around the ICO projects. Everyone wants quick results. But I think that all participants should understand the peculiarities of such products development.
I don't expect quick results. I'm just curious to follow the events on the project. This information helps you to learn more about all the nuances of participation in the system.
Activity: 392
Activity: 183
If the team can create a system that will interact very quickly between all of its applications and make instant token exchange in the system, I think that such exchange and wallet will be attractive for the work of different business companies.
I won't be able to make a fair prediction, just like you. But the fact that the product will be launched very quickly, speaks about the purposeful of developers. We have to wait for the situation to develop.
There is not much time left before the sale of tokens and I look forward to learning about the development successes during this period. This will help us make the right decision about the amount of investment.
Activity: 420
If the team can create a system that will interact very quickly between all of its applications and make instant token exchange in the system, I think that such exchange and wallet will be attractive for the work of different business companies.
I won't be able to make a fair prediction, just like you. But the fact that the product will be launched very quickly, speaks about the purposeful of developers. We have to wait for the situation to develop.
Activity: 350
Activity: 364
Trading in the system can very qualitatively change the process of buying and selling goods and services, as well as crypto-assets. Direct cooperation enhances the credibility of  GIGZI  products.
I am ready to invest in the project in order to be able to make a profit while keeping my assets securely. But I think that buying goods for me may be interesting in the future.
First you need to see the initial products in action and profit accrual. And we will be able to evaluate the other functions of the system after opening the network of local partners.
In any case, after buying tokens during the ICO, investors will have a great choice of opportunities to work with GZB. Save and get profit, convert to gold bullion, or actively use in the system.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I haven't seen any new posts or articles from developers that would show potential investors the activity of preparing the system for discovery.
I think Gigzi is preparing a good presentation of his accomplishments at the start of selling tokens during Crowdsale. Now we are still at the preparatory stage. And it is not necessary to demand more quality from the team. Now everything is developing as it should be.
You are right. I also want to wait for  to start the token selling. Now there is too much fuss around the ICO projects. Everyone wants quick results. But I think that all participants should understand the peculiarities of such products development.
Well, let's see what the team will be able to show at the start of the sale. A video presentation or a review of the device is going to be a great way to convince many people that the team is really a long time working on the system and has achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: