Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 31. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Who, besides the main partners, is now important for the highest quality system startup? Will exchanges be important only when you add a token for exchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I haven't seen any new posts or articles from developers that would show potential investors the activity of preparing the system for discovery.
I think Gigzi is preparing a good presentation of his accomplishments at the start of selling tokens during Crowdsale. Now we are still at the preparatory stage. And it is not necessary to demand more quality from the team. Now everything is developing as it should be.
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Do I understand correctly that I can convert tokens from one to another right inside the wallet? And I won't need an exchange for this?
Yes, that's it. I think it will be as convenient as possible and the community will not miss the chance to earn gold anywhere in the world.
And what will be the fee for exchanges inside the wallet? Already have any information on this?
The developers in the chat stated that the commission will be zero and this makes me happy. I will continue to monitor the situation, I think it will be very popular among the community.

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Activity: 364
Trading in the system can very qualitatively change the process of buying and selling goods and services, as well as crypto-assets. Direct cooperation enhances the credibility of  GIGZI  products.
I am ready to invest in the project in order to be able to make a profit while keeping my assets securely. But I think that buying goods for me may be interesting in the future.
I am also very interested in dividend accrual. The additional profit will delight many investors. Really generous offer of 60% is cool
I read that this feature will be available throughout the work of Gigzi, and not only at the initial stage of the expansion. In my opinion, early investors will be in the winning position.
Activity: 448
Trading in the system can very qualitatively change the process of buying and selling goods and services, as well as crypto-assets. Direct cooperation enhances the credibility of  GIGZI  products.
I am ready to invest in the project in order to be able to make a profit while keeping my assets securely. But I think that buying goods for me may be interesting in the future.
I am also very interested in dividend accrual. The additional profit will delight many investors. Really generous offer of 60% is cool
Activity: 322
First you need to see the initial products in action and profit accrual. And we will be able to evaluate the other functions of the system after opening the network of local partners.
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
I haven't seen any new posts or articles from developers that would show potential investors the activity of preparing the system for discovery.
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Do I understand correctly that I can convert tokens from one to another right inside the wallet? And I won't need an exchange for this?
Yes, that's it. I think it will be as convenient as possible and the community will not miss the chance to earn gold anywhere in the world.
And what will be the fee for exchanges inside the wallet? Already have any information on this?
The developers in the chat stated that the commission will be zero and this makes me happy. I will continue to monitor the situation, I think it will be very popular among the community.
Users will pay the commission only in the manufacture of  bars. This is a very good strategy for participants to keep their assets in gold tokens.
Activity: 448

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
I totally agree with you. I did not consider the possibility to keep my profits in gold  bars. But Gigzi changed my attitude to the possibilities for the owners of crypto-assets.
Activity: 420
Activity: 336
Activity: 350
The project is just starting to sell tokens. If we can see the early presentation of the Gigzi wallet, I am sure that when the token is launched for exchange, the interest in GZB will be high.
Developers have still not voiced the date of presentation of their work for early investors. But I read that it will happen soon.
That's good. I am sure the team understands the importance of such a review work. Wallet Gigzi will show the essence of the whole system.
And if this system positions itself as a means of payment, then it should be as secure as possible. And this team should be committed, I think so.
If you pay attention to the partners of this project, then you understand that the security of the project will be at the highest level. Since the partners work with the governments of different countries.
This is really cool! I think this will affect the price of the token and it will go up very quickly. I personally will keep these tokens for more than a year and think to make good money on it.
Activity: 196
The project is just starting to sell tokens. If we can see the early presentation of the Gigzi wallet, I am sure that when the token is launched for exchange, the interest in GZB will be high.
Developers have still not voiced the date of presentation of their work for early investors. But I read that it will happen soon.
That's good. I am sure the team understands the importance of such a review work. Wallet Gigzi will show the essence of the whole system.
And if this system positions itself as a means of payment, then it should be as secure as possible. And this team should be committed, I think so.
If you pay attention to the partners of this project, then you understand that the security of the project will be at the highest level. Since the partners work with the governments of different countries.
Activity: 476
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
I used to read that the team is working on finding partners for exchange. Are there any results for cooperation now?
The team talks about two exchanges that can become partners of the project. But the names of these exchanges are not presented to us.
Pages:
Jump to: