Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 54. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
An independent team who will protect all the wealth pf the investors easily.but what is the benefit will get the team from here?will it effect the coin launch?
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think we will learn many interesting facts about the development of the project during the preparation of the GIGZI to sell tokens. And it will add those participants who do not know all the goals of the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Umm, actually, they have already make all those idea came to be a real thing. I mean, they wished all of your wish in the thread.
Absolutely, brilliant answer buddy, the project wish for users,  supporters and investors it was given. Good people and supporters who supported the project for quite sometime now and investors who give the project a blood to circulate and the users who will enjoy and benefited by many in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
the team gave an excellent article about their capabilities. I think it will help new participants to understand the essence of the project very quickly.
https://medium.com/gigzi/borderless-financial-system-of-the-future-f1f63051b806
This is an interesting article because they give worthy information in which people might get attracted to invest in the project. Hope you have a great day.
Indeed buddy, this is really a fantastic one. This article seems very nice and can help the project. Make the people attracted to the project. This is such a informative article. Good and advantageous one. Surely this will gain and captivate the interest and support of many.
Activity: 434
I like how the team is progressing in the work on the project. I think that the success of the project we will see during the sale of tokens. I personally have already decided to support the project. Very profitable participation how to generate quick profits and when storing tokens.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Gigzi creates a network of local partners. This is to facilitate exchanges between cryptocurrencies and fiat money. I think this is a very important point in expanding the use of cryptocurrency in general and worldwide.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
the team gave an excellent article about their capabilities. I think it will help new participants to understand the essence of the project very quickly.
Yes, I appreciated this article. Developers very well describe all the advantages. I hope that everyone who wants to learn about GIGZI, could see it.
I am confident that the Bounty campaign will advance the project and project overview will be available in different social media. This is an effective way to tell many people about GIGZI.
I think that it is increasing the number of participants in generosity brings tangible results. I see Now community activity in all social media, as well as in project review on different channels.
Activity: 378
Yes, I appreciated this article. Developers very well describe all the advantages. I hope that everyone who wants to learn about GIGZI, could see it.
I am confident that the Bounty campaign will advance the project and project overview will be available in different social media. This is an effective way to tell many people about GIGZI.
Activity: 560
I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
Umm, actually, they have already make all those idea came to be a real thing. I mean, they wished all of your wish in the thread.
Activity: 602
This is an interesting article because they give worthy information in which people might get attracted to invest in the project. Hope you have a great day.
Activity: 448
Activity: 322
I would like to understand how many participants in the system, the team wants to bring in the first year of the launch of all products, and GIGZI be able to ensure full operation at the big growth of the participants?
Activity: 434
Perhaps, the team will assign some representative that will interact and communicate well with members since more people keep coming here to support this project. They need to show to them that they are very serious and committed to bring this at the top level of competition.
A project representative visits this part of the community and answers important questions. But if there is a need for closer cooperation, the participants can apply to the Telegram group.
I agree with that. I got here a lot of answers to my questions. Now it is important for me to know the opinion of the community, and I am sure that the GIGZI team will participate in this discussion.
I think that the team takes into account the opinion of its community and I like this position of the project. But there are still some questions and I am sure that the project will be able to give a timely response.
Activity: 350
Perhaps, the team will assign some representative that will interact and communicate well with members since more people keep coming here to support this project. They need to show to them that they are very serious and committed to bring this at the top level of competition.
A project representative visits this part of the community and answers important questions. But if there is a need for closer cooperation, the participants can apply to the Telegram group.
I agree with that. I got here a lot of answers to my questions. Now it is important for me to know the opinion of the community, and I am sure that the GIGZI team will participate in this discussion.
Activity: 392
Activity: 308
Community grows every day around GIGZI, it is not clear to me yet how quickly the stage of the Crowdsale will be completed, but I think they'll quickly collect the soft cap.
it is quite real. With so much support from the users, really build a cap that will show what the project and its team are capable of.
We will soon learn how participants trust the project at an early stage of development. We still have time to make a decision to support the project. But I've already made a conclusion for myself.
Activity: 280
Community grows every day around GIGZI, it is not clear to me yet how quickly the stage of the Crowdsale will be completed, but I think they'll quickly collect the soft cap.
it is quite real. With so much support from the users, really build a cap that will show what the project and its team are capable of.
We will soon learn how participants trust the project at an early stage of development. We still have time to make a decision to support the project. But I've already made a conclusion for myself.
Participants would not hesitate to trust the project, if since from the start it will show unique innovative and strong the foundation in achieving their goals and plans.
it is not yet known when this stage will be completed, but I think that while sales are in the initial stages and the team has every chance of collecting a soft and hard cap.
The community must be very, very active to collect 24 million dollars for Gigzi. Now the main goal of the Bounty campaign is to attract as many participants as possible. I hope they do.
I think the team is also busy looking for large investors who will be able to increase the investment in the project. So it seems to me that the collection of investments will be conducted at a high level.
Activity: 448
Pages:
Jump to: