Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 97. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hi guys. Will there be a bounty program? I would like to start with this. I think this is the best way to understand this project.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Regarding translations, we gonna create bounty soon Smiley the translations will be included in it.

The list of partners and articles in the press impresses me. Good luck to you guys with this project. I would certainly like to see the alpha version before investing in this project.

Thank you.

The list of partners and articles in the press impresses me. Good luck to you guys with this project. I would certainly like to see the alpha version before investing in this project.
as I understand, before the start of sales is still quite a long time, I think a little later we will be able to see the alpha version and many other events

We are currently working on video presentation, bounty campaign and a few other things as well. The smart contract is already deployed but our CEO will be able to tell you more about that.
Do I understand correctly that you can get real gold for cryptocurrency? And do I understand correctly that it will be possible to receive widgets every 90 days?
Activity: 392
as I understand, before the start of sales is still quite a long time, I think a little later we will be able to see the alpha version and many other events
Activity: 434
An interesting project. But I do not really understand what it will be GIGZI black? How volatile will this currency be? Are there any agreements with exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
I will inform our CEO regarding your offer but I can see that you sent the same message to 50 different threads.
Yes. Our project is in the process of marketing. and I'm a collaborator on the project. Sorry for sending me many other threads
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Hello DEV,
I'm the presentative of MOONDEX project.High Speed Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange On Masternodes. Your project is amazing. If you haven't had any plan to put your coin on the transaction floor yet, please don't hesitate to make contact with us, only 0.2 btc for the first 10 coins.
Please fill in this form and note down the name of the presentative "khim #0563"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4AzsbuDm_0zggf9Kn2dJcmtxmhf6mw0IIpWGk549Mq-ngWg/viewform
Coin developers can learn more about the listing process for the MDEX exchange in the below brochure.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZafTBAfa2YIj-EW3mqKn5nrFCWOfXXo-NoIRvsQwGHw/edit
I will inform our CEO regarding your offer but I can see that you sent the same message to 50 different threads.
Pages:
Jump to: