Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust - page 3. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Not for every business, but still it's great technology ...
First of all, it's the security of personal and business information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.

At first I think, it is the eradication of corruption, it's great problem...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
First of all, it's the security of personal and business information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.
Activity: 168
Activity: 110
Personally for me, when I hear about blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.
Merit: 2
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
translating the whitepaper i saw something that you need to address. what happens in the case that you do not sell the entire pool of coins allocated for ico? i do not think it will happen but what if?
Activity: 71
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Hashkon , you understand - it is really prospective.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the romanian version of the whitepaper is done and can be consulted here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ak_awDXK8cAJYu_UXWlwzRzyhzKWcDKw
the ann and bounty thread will be also up shortly.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
All ingenious is simple. So I would describe the Hashkon  project after I first got to know this project.
The project is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.
Activity: 210
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Activity: 224
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
Activity: 176
New technologies generate new problems… you never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.

Do you think art selling can affects new problems? I disagree. This project is going to simplify one more area, isn't it great?

+1 I see clearly they learned what they shouldn't do (froom other projects) to succeed.
Activity: 98
An interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it.
Activity: 141
New technologies generate new problems… you never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.

Do you think art selling can affects new problems? I disagree. This project is going to simplify one more area, isn't it great?
Activity: 176
As it was asked before - what country is the project registered in? I'm interested in this info cause I wanna now what countries' citizens can join it.

There are too much limitations last months, so this question is very important. I wish admin will check this thread more often, I want some answers too.
Pages:
Jump to: