Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust - page 7. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
I have a question about listing. What exchanges team is planning to work with?
Activity: 141
ICO will last for 25 days, good. I have time to prepare some funds for you Wink
Activity: 156
Looks interesting. I would like to read more about hosted stacking, I hear this word for the first time  Embarrassed
Same, dude Grin
I don't see what countries the platform works in. Is there list of countries? What about Asia and Australia?
Nice question. And what coutntry is Hashkon registered in? I'm glad to see some of countries register good projects through thick and thin.
Activity: 242
Looks interesting. I would like to read more about hosted stacking, I hear this word for the first time  Embarrassed

Same, dude Grin
I don't see what countries the platform works in. Is there list of countries? What about Asia and Australia?
Activity: 224
Looks interesting. I would like to read more about hosted stacking, I hear this word for the first time  Embarrassed
Activity: 322
Where is info about your team? This info is very important and it affects on the first impression.
Usually you can find this info in WP, it is not a big deal. I love the fact their exchange is already functional, it is a big advantage.
Unfortunately, whitepaper is very short. Founders, will you complement it with some more information?
Activity: 334
Your referral program is very nice and simple. Good job, guys! I will follow you.
Activity: 336
What languages will WP be translated to? I used to send a link with new interesting projects to my friends from Russia, France and Germany.
Activity: 303
Where is info about your team? This info is very important and it affects on the first impression.

Usually you can find this info in WP, it is not a big deal. I love the fact their exchange is already functional, it is a big advantage.
Activity: 294
Activity: 308
It seems you are going to do good things, guys. Thank you! But what makes this project better than others?
Activity: 311
Hi there! It always cool to see a team who want to eliminate middlemen and make our lifes easier! Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 38
Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Will you be supporting Ethereum in Future?

Yes. We will be supporting ETH, BCC and XRP very soon after the ICO
copper member
You said that we are eligible to withdraw our funds after 7 days that means during first 7 days if we want to withdraw our funds we shall not be eligible for bonus and we can't withdraw it?

Every contributor will receive "Additional Bonus" for first 7 days which will be announced later.
Activity: 13
You said that we are eligible to withdraw our funds after 7 days that means during first 7 days if we want to withdraw our funds we shall not be eligible for bonus and we can't withdraw it?
Activity: 29
Will you be supporting Ethereum in Future?
copper member
Colleagues, I would like to ask you. I certainly want to believe in your project. Because the more good exchanges, the better. In your service short will be acceptable?

We are sorry to break your heart but we are not an exchange my friend. We are launching a New cryptocurrency named Hashkon (HSKN) with additional benefits of Staking Platform where people can stake their coins (HSKN/BTC/LTC/etc) and get excellent ROI.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Colleagues, I would like to ask you. I certainly want to believe in your project. Because the more good exchanges, the better. In your service short will be acceptable?
copper member
Quote from: kotwica666
You should to wait with this project until you get legal papers.
Now if you will not get acceptance from both countries, what will happen with project?

We have plans to handle such situation as well. But rest assured, that would NOT be needed at all as our chosen places are considered one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world. In fact, we are planning to chose a place where tax liabilities are minimal.
Activity: 128
looks like great project, i like the concept in this project and it will be interesting to invest here.

True, I like the project idea and I also believe it will be well adopted cos everyone should surely like to save some extra from all those fees charges in those sort of transactions. 👍
Pages:
Jump to: