Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust - page 6. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
I have to say that lock free plan sounds very promising and fresh, who agree with me? I hate to wait  Grin

I do! Funds freezing is so weird sometimes, you know (of course yes). I hope this would help me to use my time more effectively.
Activity: 142
I have to say that lock free plan sounds very promising and fresh, who agree with me? I hate to wait  Grin
Activity: 156
As a finance project... will you collaborate with financial authorities and banks? What is your vision on this collaboration?

Of course they will, is it possible to do such work without support of authorities. Interesting what counries will support this project.

I think it will be (as usual) some european and asian countries. It's about time.
Activity: 141
As a finance project... will you collaborate with financial authorities and banks? What is your vision on this collaboration?

Of course they will, is it possible to do such work without support of authorities. Interesting what counries will support this project.
Activity: 242
Activity: 224
So you won't add new tokens in case of big popularity? Why?
Activity: 334
Tell me please what was the starting point of this project's development?

I suppose founders are tired of middlemen too, that (development of such projects) is what hapens when there are too many weird things in business and people just need something that will simlify everything.
Activity: 336
Tell me please what was the starting point of this project's development?
Activity: 303
You said about feature called Withdrawal Trust, is it fully your development?

I'm trying to understand what is it, although the fact of developing something brand new always says that team is serious about this.

Totally agree. I want to see something from them on GitHub, it would be a great proof of their serious commintments.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2038
The project is interesting. How much time approximately is needed for confirmation transakcie? Will it be possible to mine on video cards? When will mining be started?
Activity: 294

I'm trying to understand what is it, although the fact of developing something brand new always says that team is serious about this.
Activity: 308
Activity: 311
Have I pass KYS for joining this platform now or later?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well I like your project and simplicity of explanations - so good for newbies-investors Wink Will you register on Git?
copper member
Activity: 38
Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Hello. My question is what will happen with unsold coins?

We will be freezing all unsold coins (at the end of ICO) for an year for the betterment of the community.
Activity: 182
Hello. My question is what will happen with unsold coins?
Activity: 30
I also have this Question. Why your platform is the best. I don't want to offend, but it's to much such projects.
copper member
Where is info about your team? This info is very important and it affects on the first impression.
Usually you can find this info in WP, it is not a big deal. I love the fact their exchange is already functional, it is a big advantage.
Unfortunately, whitepaper is very short. Founders, will you complement it with some more information?

Yes, we have Separate pages for Faqs, Team, Roadmap and Technical details on the website. If we keep this info in whitepaper, it could have been a HUGE stuff to read on and people get bored soon often while reading so much stuff these days.
copper member
It seems you are going to do good things, guys. Thank you! But what makes this project better than others?

We are a pioneer in launching a unique feature called "Withdrawal Trust" which no one in the history of ICOs ever launched. Using which anyone can withdraw their funds even during the ICO (if they change their mind).

Apart from this, we do not freeze investor's funds at any stage and people are free to withdraw their funds anytime they want.
Activity: 142
I wish the team success, your idea is very humanistic (even if it is connected with finance area).
Pages:
Jump to: