Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust - page 4. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
As it was asked before - what country is the project registered in? I'm interested in this info cause I wanna now what countries' citizens can join it.
Activity: 154
What a great idea. I am happy to participate in this project. I hope for his grandiose success!

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Good news! Tell me please, where I can find the form to take part in this event?
Activity: 156
I think that unlike most other projects - Hashkon team prepared properly. First of all carried out research - and they will be able to make what they promise. I really hope so.
What do you mean saying about preparing?
I respect team because they chooosed this way. I heard about some projects with similar ideas, but they didn't attract me enough so I don'n follow them anymore. One more time: good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that unlike most other projects - Hashkon team prepared properly. First of all carried out research - and they will be able to make what they promise. I really hope so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hashkon is the first in the industry to launch "Withdrawal Trust" which allows any member who buys HSKNs during the ICO to liquidate their holdings during the ICO period, Users have full control over their funds (Crypto) during the entire period of the ICO and they can withdraw their funds anytime they want.
Activity: 140
I hope that the aim to become the cheapest way to make money transactions would come true.
Activity: 168
Cool idea. How did you come to this? I'm wondering who appeared such a great idea))
copper member
Activity: 38
Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Have I pass KYS for joining this platform now or later?

I think you are asking about KYC. As of now, its not needed but might need in the future.

The 2FA of your website is not working. I was about to join your campaign so I was trying out the website. I enabled 2FA, logged out, then logged in to check if it's working. Nope, not working. You can login even without entering 2FA even when your account has 2FA enabled. Another thing, what does this do?

After entering the 2FA, it gives that. AFAIK they are using that "enter 2FA code" so you can enable 2FA in your account since it confirms that you have the right Authentication keys but in your website, you can just toggle on/off the 2FA verification.

We apologize the inconvenience you have went through and we appreciate you posted it here. It was a small (but serious) bug which you just reported. This has been fixed now and things are normal again. Let us know if you have some other query/concern.
Project clearly deserves special attention, because there will definitely not be such in the near future.
Yes, they will hire an army of programmers and everything will turn out))) And people themselves will be drawn to this project, because it is the largest of all known to me!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Project clearly deserves special attention, because there will definitely not be such in the near future.
Merit: 2
Interesting project.  I hope you will succeed with the technical implementation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
Have I pass KYS for joining this platform now or later?

I think you are asking about KYC. As of now, its not needed but might need in the future.

The 2FA of your website is not working. I was about to join your campaign so I was trying out the website. I enabled 2FA, logged out, then logged in to check if it's working. Nope, not working. You can login even without entering 2FA even when your account has 2FA enabled. Another thing, what does this do?

After entering the 2FA, it gives that. AFAIK they are using that "enter 2FA code" so you can enable 2FA in your account since it confirms that you have the right Authentication keys but in your website, you can just toggle on/off the 2FA verification.
Activity: 224
Nice project! Hope thet you will be able to gain success!
Activity: 210
Hi, members and admins, just find this project and I like it. Very interesting and useful idea! Wish all the best to team!
Activity: 322
I hope that the team and the community will succeed and the project will work successfully.
Activity: 322
A very good project that brings the future to us.
I like this project. It is high time to save people from huge commissions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Minimizing transaction fee and removing unnecessary fee will be able to change the way of transaction.
It will enable the customer and the seller to make the transaction directly without the need of the middle man that usually taking too much fee that makes the price of goods or services increase.
Pages:
Jump to: