Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 24889 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Everything running smoothly. Great coin and good launch for that
Activity: 43
Hope someone can help me to verify the authenticity of the team and/or partnerships. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 42
Do you have any announcement about this project more clearly? I want more detailed explanation of this project or maybe a website link
Activity: 39
As far as I’m concerned, this is an interesting project, i will keep an eye on it
 Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Activity: 33
It’s obvious that you have so many strategic partnerships. That’s great. Good for your project’s future.
To be honest, I don’t have any experience about investment but now I really want to try. Wish me luck!

I wish you are lucky with your beginning my friend, but I think to do so as you 
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Being uncensored, but will there be some sort of control for certain content and age profile of certain users? Has a private sale of tokens occurred? What is the value of the token in public sale?
To be honest, I don’t have any experience about investment but now I really want to try. Wish me luck!
Activity: 34
 Is it worth investing in ICO? It's controversial question. I have learnt about ico for years and I think now the best time for it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
 If there is no change, I will  join in your project, i see you soon.
Activity: 44
 Could you give more information about your road map? I think it’s not clear enough. Thanks.
Could you please give me more info about your blockchain. If that's clear enough, I will invest on you
Could anyone tell me how to use coin in your project?
Activity: 46
Do you think your marketing is too few on facebook?
I think this project opens up a bright future that can change lives. I like this project
Activity: 36
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! by the way, I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 41
Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 32
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
You have a clear plan and a catchy name, great start! Do you have a white list registration now?
Pages:
Jump to: