Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 24866 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot

i agree with you. i think we need more information to make sure.
Activity: 30
how to join this team?
brand new
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?

i think it will be run soon. i think next month they will should us this problem
copper member
Activity: 23
i don't see your link of the team def.
brand new
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.

i think the def team is good. they have the professional guys. now they just need to posting more about this project
copper member
Activity: 34
i think this technology is still new with us. do you think you can do this?
copper member
Activity: 25
hey admin, can i join your telegram group?
copper member
Activity: 22
the idea is good. i think you need to show us more. i'm very excited with this ICO
copper member
Activity: 21
if your community improve, alot of people join how will you control them?
brand new
Merit: 1
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

they have the great plan and use the new technology bro. this is the difference
copper member
i can't find how to connect with you. can you message me. i think i have some idea with your project.
brand new
Hello colleagues. At one of the ICO ratings, I saw a soft cap of $ 100 million, and a hard cap of 520 million. This is most likely a mistake. Since at this time to collect $ 100 million is almost impossible. Most likely software cap 100 million tokens, and the price of a single token is 0.01336 USD.
That is, 100,000,000 * 0.01336 = 1,336,000.
This figure is more real. Most likely it is. If not, correct me.
i find the mistake like you . i think your number is better with them
copper member
i read your whitepaper and i think this project will very good with us.
copper member
Activity: 20
the HETACHAIN is a new plan. so i think we need more information.
copper member
Activity: 24
i see alot people like your project. hope you success Grin
copper member
Activity: 25
about the teamdef. i think they don't have enough experience.so how will you control your project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Heta is used by enterprise or user who using Heta Blockchain Service to pay "usage fee”. Would be nice to see more info on the main thread. From this I can conclude that you have a working product that is already used by businesses... Also some project description would help to know if this is worth to read at all.
we will all look forward to the good development of the team for this project, surely the team involved will always try the best for this project and this project will also be as successful as what was expected.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
"Heta is used by enterprise or user who using Heta Blockchain Service to pay "usage fee”. Would be nice to see more info on the main thread. From this I can conclude that you have a working product that is already used by businesses... Also some project description would help to know if this is worth to read at all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
this project seems to be going on for a long time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success we will always look forward to the good news from the team for this project, hopefully the sales can also achieve targeted results.
copper member
Activity: 18
In which countries is your service will be available?

i think they will have in asia, us... i hope their service will available all of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: