Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 24866 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i see you have a youtube channel but you just show about the team. why you don't talk about the project. you don't know how to do this project, do you?
Activity: 32
i see you have a big community. but when anyone asking about the MVP why you silent?
Activity: 31
the problem is that their TEAM STRUCTURE. How a team come with 11 Co Founder and has no others staffs Huh Dont have any CTO, CMO, CSO, Designers, Blockchain Developers… Why such a big concept like this without public the developers. Of they dont have??? And that why I think they haven't had any clue to prove that their team are really doing
Activity: 36
about the team def. if you think this is a big project and it will success why did they not talk about the project in over the world? They must have go over the world and talk about their project. or they dont know how to make a technology speech
Activity: 39
as i know, the BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 very hard. because the new technology is not safe. so my question : how will you control this problem?
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
i don't see any MVP in the post. do you think this is scam guys?
Activity: 16
why your second step of roadmap fail? i think you need to improve more for your project unless you will be fail all.
Activity: 79
can you explain us your white paper? i see a lot of information about the team. you don't show us clearly about the project. and i see a lot of missspellings
Activity: 71
i see the post talk about your team def. you have a good intrinsic so i think you can make this project real
Activity: 70
the team is very rich. so why you call capital just a little bit ? can you explain us?
Activity: 38
i think your road map is not good. the second step is fail. so i think this project will fail too
Activity: 32
I have seen many introduction video made by lots of CEO,Founder of thoundsand projects. But in this video of  Sultan Ali Lootah, https://www.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/videos/487652468399241/ . You can see that he dont share any in detail about his project. Just read some common parts. I suspect this. And others guys, i dont see them appear much in social channel. So the transparecy of this team is the part that i will consider this project. Lots of PRO scammer out there now!
brand new
Activity: 0
Could you give more information about your road map? I think it’s not clear enough. Thanks.

why do you think it's not clear enough?  can you give me your opinion?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Would like to call the attention of the admins of this project if they know that they have an open accusations here and they are so serious that deserves attention, I hope someone from the team can look and answer those accusations https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hetachain-is-a-big-scam-project-5062386

That looks like some serious stuff thrown at them. Gonna be interesting to see how they respond to that.
brand new
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/hetachain   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
at this post they just talk about HETACHAIN. but anyway thank you for your sharing. i will take a look
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Would like to call the attention of the admins of this project if they know that they have an open accusations here and they are so serious that deserves attention, I hope someone from the team can look and answer those accusations https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hetachain-is-a-big-scam-project-5062386
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Do you have pictures or videos from this event - On 30 October 2018 in London, Relam Investment will organise a show called Relam Star?
brand new
Interesting ANN, I am impressed with your great ideas, concepts and implementations. Your team work are also done a great job. In your whitepaper have whole acknowledgment of the project and that because the users are more active and ready to join the bounty. So I hope it will be a successful project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for the future. Smiley   
i hope so. i'm very trust in this ICO . at the time it run i will invest all my money hope they will success
copper member
Activity: 23
will you run this in next month?
brand new
Hello colleagues. At one of the ICO ratings, I saw a soft cap of $ 100 million, and a hard cap of 520 million. This is most likely a mistake. Since at this time to collect $ 100 million is almost impossible. Most likely software cap 100 million tokens, and the price of a single token is 0.01336 USD.
That is, 100,000,000 * 0.01336 = 1,336,000.
This figure is more real. Most likely it is. If not, correct me.
do you think their number will be true?
Pages:
Jump to: