Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 24866 times)

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i think your road map is good. but will it true in the future? can you give us a clearer plan?
Activity: 12
Oh, great, you have telegram channel! I'll probably join
i think they have it. it's better if they show it in this post. this way help them have users who like their project.
copper member
Activity: 19
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty program ?

i'm a newbie bro. i see they talk about bounty program. what is it. can you explain me?
copper member
Activity: 21
Keep going up  the good work. The crypto world needs your support.

what is your opinion about the plan of this project? is it good to invest
Activity: 10
The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs

i see you said the plan is good. but in my opinion this plan is too hard to do. what do you think about it?
Activity: 17
The application of the HetaChain platform using blockchain version 3 bring new changes with increasingly secure capabilities, speed and scalability will give comfort to this project participant..good job
do you think the new version will be trouble
Activity: 22
I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption 

i have a same question like you. but i think the value of their coin  too hard to say. it dependent in the community
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting ANN, I am impressed with your great ideas, concepts and implementations. Your team work are also done a great job. In your whitepaper have whole acknowledgment of the project and that because the users are more active and ready to join the bounty. So I hope it will be a successful project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for the future. Smiley   
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
I  can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A , network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project

i hope too in the future. but i'm still afraid. but anyway i will take note this project in my task
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
A very promising project, because it has teams that are experts in their respective fields.
Now I can say that you have a beautiful concept, but without a strong team like this I am sure you are nothing.

I don't know how promising this really is given the slogan "third trendy...". Some are claiming they have generation 4.0 blockchain and what not. What does that even mean?
Activity: 23
A very promising project, because it has teams that are experts in their respective fields.
Now I can say that you have a beautiful concept, but without a strong team like this I am sure you are nothing.
with this good project. do you think we should invest it? what is your opinion?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Interesting ANN, I am impressed with your great ideas, concepts and implementations. Your team work are also done a great job. In your whitepaper have whole acknowledgment of the project and that because the users are more active and ready to join the bounty. So I hope it will be a successful project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for the future. Smiley   
It seems like you are interested in this project, just join in enlivening this project, the more participants who join, the more you will promote this project and the more investors will know and are interested in joining the success of this project, hopefully all will run like plans and achieve success with maximum result.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/hetachain   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Activity: 42
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out.
Activity: 41
Oh, great, you have telegram channel! I'll probably join
Activity: 38
Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 36
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
Activity: 79
 The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs

Activity: 40
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: