Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 29. (Read 3625 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
Do you have any clear plan for wallet launch in 2019? More info about your plan?

Really? I thought the wallet launching will be available on this year so I really wanted to wait on this thread just for 1 week.

Thank you for your expectation of our products.
If ico is successful, the project will be completed ahead of schedule based on past development experience. In other words, maybe not waiting for 2019-02-14
copper member
Do you have any clear plan for wallet launch in 2019? More info about your plan?

We have completed the demo version of APP Wallet and Web Wallet, which you can see from mvp and white papers.
According to the plan, we will complete it within 2 months after the end of ico.
Expected to be on the line FEBRUARY 14, 2019, Valentine's Day, very special day.
Do not you think so?
copper member
Does anyone in your leadership team have experience in this term?

Our team members have a wealth of experience. You can click on the avatar to view the details.
like this:
copper member
Your project only have 3 advisors? personally I think this project need more advisor, that make your project more trustworthy and attract more investors

We have 12 consultants, but because of the other 9 consultants, we don't want us to use their portrait rights for the time being, so we didn't list them. If you put a cartoon character's avatar, it makes people feel insecure.
Your suggestion is great, our marketing team is communicating with the consultants, I think they should be able to see them on the website this week.
copper member
It’s good idea to built a trusted payment solution for adult industry.

Glad you can agree with our thoughts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

Really? I thought the wallet launching will be available on this year so I really wanted to wait on this thread just for 1 week.
Activity: 82
Activity: 63
Does anyone in your leadership team have experience in this term?
Activity: 152
Your project only have 3 advisors? personally I think this project need more advisor, that make your project more trustworthy and attract more investors
Activity: 71
It’s good idea to built a trusted payment solution for adult industry.
copper member
This will surely be able to attract more people. third project is one of the top future online gambling

The gambling industry has a large market share and is very attractive. Tongue
copper member
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!   Cheesy

Thank you for your compliment.
This is just a demonstration and the final version is not yet determined. Grin
Activity: 82
This will surely be able to attract more people. third project is one of the top future online gambling
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!   Cheesy
copper member
Q: Someone emailed us if we have an app version of the wallet.
A: Yes, you can find more screenshot information in the white paper.
 Grin
copper member
This is web wallet

If you would like to view MVP, you can click on this link https://koalatoken.io/MVP
copper member
If you would like to view MVP, you can click on this link https://koalatoken.io/MVP
copper member
Others asked, how to join whitelist?
You can open our official website, click the join whitelist button, fill in your email address.
Activity: 97
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
copper member
Someone contacted us by email and consulted a question. Here is a share with you:
Many people have asked this question in the forum. On which exchanges will our tokens go online?
Here, we can't tell everyone in advance, because we have a confidentiality agreement with the exchange, and we can't publicize any information about the exchange before the ico is completed.
Also please everyone understand.
Pages:
Jump to: