Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 31. (Read 3625 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
Insert a small ad:
Guess for reward: What problems do you think koala can solve?
If you answer correctly, you can get 100KOA.
When answering, please leave your eth wallet address.

The answers are found in the white paper.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member
what if I sign up early, can I get some bonus?

Join a private sale, there will be 50% bonus
Activity: 81
what if I sign up early, can I get some bonus?
copper member
personally i think your project is quite good. It is enough and not necessarily to add something new and unusual.

Trust me:
We've built a trusted payment solution for the adult industry.
Activity: 58
I’m sure this project will be successful in near future because  this project is unique and with the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 82
personally i think your project is quite good. It is enough and not necessarily to add something new and unusual.
copper member
I’m sure this project will be successful in near future because  this project is unique and with the idea of a project interesting

Thank you for your support
Kaolatoken makes payment faster, secret, and safer
 Smiley
copper member
To me, koala is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.

thank you for your support.
I hope to see you in the ICO, and I hope that you will participate in the bounty plan.
copper member
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties shortly

I hope to see you in the ICO, and I hope that you will participate in the bounty plan.

Grin
Activity: 75
To me, koala is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.
Activity: 73
 wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties shortly
copper member
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter your project. Keep it up!

Thanks for your support, you can join at any time.
Activity: 112
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter your project. Keep it up!
copper member
Small commissions and fast transactions are what people need now like air. Recently, both bitcoin and ether have great problems with this.

Yes, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not normal in recent days. The high transaction costs make people unbearable and have affected normal use.
Therefore, when purchasing KoalaToken, we can also use EOS, BTC to buy in addition to ETH.
Activity: 69
Small commissions and fast transactions are what people need now like air. Recently, both bitcoin and ether have great problems with this.
copper member
PRIVATE PRESALE coming soon! WILL START IN 10 DAYS!
special offer, special solution.
copper member
A good project, but why is the name koala? I want to know why it should be named Koala? I hope this project will run smoothly and its development in the future is good.

It seems that many people are curious about the name of our project.
Tell you a little secret, because our CEO has a koala pet. Grin Grin
copper member
Hello!
Your project https://icoholder.com/en/koala-token-24413 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!
At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). In order to gain access to editing information and other services, you must provide us with links (linkedin / facebook) of your team members.

thank you for your support
copper member
How can I buy PRE-ICO token dev? Thanks and Regards

Pre-sale will be launched at SEPTEMBER 03, 2018, and now you can apply to join our whitelist, participate in private sales and get a 50% bonus.
copper member
The project has been well-explained on their whitepaper, But i think they need to spread the news about this project to get big attention from big investors.

Thank you for your attention.
You can follow our facebook, twitter, and other social media, and you will get our latest news in the first place.

Pages:
Jump to: