Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 33. (Read 3625 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
Payments done are very anonymous and private as users do not have to reveal themselves to anyone. That must be the best solution to preserve one’s anonymity.  You can hide under the covers of our blockchain, enjoying numerous services without anyone finding out your identity.

Indeed, koalatoken can provide you with a private, secure payment solution. Privacy is important to everyone.
copper member
This project looks interesting. it's a matter of time and still wait for its success.

Thank you for your attention. We sincerely invite you to join our private pre-sale and get a 50% bonus.
copper member
Hi there, i’m so curious about the name of your project? Why koala? Does it have any meaning?

That sounds fun, I also want to know about the meaning of this catchy name

It seems that the name of koala has successfully attracted you. Shocked
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello!
Your project https://icoholder.com/en/koala-token-24413 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!
At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). In order to gain access to editing information and other services, you must provide us with links (linkedin / facebook) of your team members.

copper member
Hi there, i’m so curious about the name of your project? Why koala? Does it have any meaning?

Because when it comes to the adult industry, everyone think of playboy, bunny, we want to be different.
 Grin
Activity: 77
How can I buy PRE-ICO token dev? Thanks and Regards
Activity: 93
The project has been well-explained on their whitepaper, But i think they need to spread the news about this project to get big attention from big investors.
Activity: 73
I'll keep an eye on Koala. Project sounds interesting. Wish you luck.
Activity: 75
I'm sure this project will be a success, with a large team and community ensuring that everything planned will fit the realization. I can not wait to join in this. Good luck
Activity: 80
This project uses a great technology. I will follow the development progress of this project and will invest if this is a potential project. I hope the developers will update more news so that investors can keep track of the situation
Activity: 78
This blockchain and payment solution is very fast because we will divide our blockchain into two: the side chain and the main chain.This will ensure that our payment system is faster. Sound good idea. Hope your project will develop more.
Activity: 54
 I like Koala because of its high-speed transaction. it can solve the lack of scalability issue seen in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that make it have about three transactions per minute.
Activity: 42
Nice Project , can you tell me where will your coin be listed after ICO ?
and what's your plan after ico ends ?
Activity: 73
What benefits does this project bring to the token holders? Any rewards or loyalty bonuses for them?
Activity: 57
What's the pre-ico minimum investment if there is any.  I can not catch that.
Activity: 84
I really like the idea about your live video dapp. Because Partners can efficiently use this live video dApp to allow their subscribers on your platform watch their performers live and easily.

That’s so convenient we can use our wallet that allow us to quickly pay for whatever private and live shows they decide to watch. As time goes on, their live video dApp will be fully decentralized and censorship-resistant, allowing only P2P transactions.
Activity: 75
I really like the idea about your live video dapp. Because Partners can efficiently use this live video dApp to allow their subscribers on your platform watch their performers live and easily.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 16
It lasts until 2019, long time attracting many sources of investment
Activity: 45
Pages:
Jump to: