Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 2. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I like that the project has a clear system for understanding. Most of people still don’t know how to use cryptocurrencies.
I hope the system will be clear in use.
It’s interesting. Krow will use bitcoins and their own crypto, or only their crypto.
I haven’t understood this information after reading the white paper.
No, they wiil use only Krow tokens – KROWs. It is the only sourse of payment on this platform. Krows have a great supply.
What about the bounty? How much can I get from participation in this kind of activity? I would like to get some these.
They have a link here and you can read everything. Developers made a 3% bounty pool. Most you can get if you write articles,  make videos and other stuff. Of course, it needs to be good, or you will get lower profit, than you can get.
Good. Mow I understand it. This project can become very profitable. For users and for those who simply will buy tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I like that the project has a clear system for understanding. Most of people still don’t know how to use cryptocurrencies.
It’s interesting. Krow will use bitcoins and their own crypto, or only their crypto.
No, they wiil use only Krow tokens – KROWs. It is the only sourse of payment on this platform. Krows have a great supply.
What about the bounty? How much can I get from participation in this kind of activity? I would like to get some these.
They have a link here and you can read everything. Developers made a 3% bounty pool. Most you can get if you write articles,  make videos and other stuff. Of course, it needs to be good, or you will get lower profit, than you can get.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Is this a job search site?

Well, as you say, for now, this is a project that aims to create it

And in the future what will it be when the project is launched on full terms?

Then it will be a platform for finding and offering jobs to people

And even suggestions? Wow, that's very unusual. There will be twice as many customers, based on this

Yes Yes exactly. The project is very ambitious

And what is the advantage compared to other objects?

There will be some protection for freelance participants

Wow, freelancing really needs some protection right now, because there's a lot of deception
That's why the project was created to solve this problem
Activity: 532

And even suggestions? Wow, that's very unusual. There will be twice as many customers, based on this

Wow, freelancing really needs some protection right now, because there's a lot of deception

Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this

I agree that this issue is very urgent now. People find it difficult to find something sensible

I agree, that's why I began to actively participate in the project's program to help him develop

Do you think the project will be able to withstand other services to find a job?

I think that yes, because the services that the project provides are not available from other services

What are you talking about?

The fact that in addition to work, there will also be a site for employers, to search for workers

Oh, it's very cool, it's going to be twice as many participants. Super

I agree, that's why we need to help seservis

I support, it is necessary actively to cooperate with the bonus program, since the pre-project will definitely be successful!
Activity: 336
Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this

I agree that this issue is very urgent now. People find it difficult to find something sensible

I agree, that's why I began to actively participate in the project's program to help him develop

Do you think the project will be able to withstand other services to find a job?

I think that yes, because the services that the project provides are not available from other services

The fact that in addition to work, there will also be a site for employers, to search for workers

I agree, that's why we need to help seservis

Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: