Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 5. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
not yet, but I'm reading and trying to figure it out. I think it should be interesting. Besides ,it's safe if they don't cheat. If you do full contact between the employees and the employers and each side sees the interaction that happened between them is a very serious project.
Consonant. And just very convenient, the work Platform will be presented three main subsections, where individuals and legal entities can participate in online work, internships, full-time. It is not easy to go to the Internet and spend an hour on small money - it is a serious job
- I will try in the near future to fully understand this project and create a summary. If, indeed, they will be looking for a job for my abilities - it's wonderful.
I like working from home, not driving to work across town. Sat at home,poured coffee and work at your pleasure )))

With the work? I quit a few months ago .Now I am a freelancer ahahah ) Do projects from time to time, the truth is hard to look for them, few orders are uploaded to the Internet ,you have to call,write ,tell me that I know how, just to get a job .I hope then this will not happen
tell me ,did you ever see similar projects?I'm not even looking for them and don't know if there is something interesting or not. Might be worth a look ?Or better deal with this and try to work here ? I'm just not sure that everything is as cool as they wrote ahah )if it's just a beautiful word ,but in reality it is not so good
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
not yet, but I'm reading and trying to figure it out. I think it should be interesting. Besides ,it's safe if they don't cheat. If you do full contact between the employees and the employers and each side sees the interaction that happened between them is a very serious project.
Consonant. And just very convenient, the work Platform will be presented three main subsections, where individuals and legal entities can participate in online work, internships, full-time. It is not easy to go to the Internet and spend an hour on small money - it is a serious job
- I will try in the near future to fully understand this project and create a summary. If, indeed, they will be looking for a job for my abilities - it's wonderful.
I like working from home, not driving to work across town. Sat at home,poured coffee and work at your pleasure )))

With the work? I quit a few months ago .Now I am a freelancer ahahah ) Do projects from time to time, the truth is hard to look for them, few orders are uploaded to the Internet ,you have to call,write ,tell me that I know how, just to get a job .I hope then this will not happen

- I just don't understand how to pay will be. And is it possible to work on one project together ?
It's cool that everything is automated and it is not necessary to fill in a bunch of papers ,reports ,contracts.. Came ,did their job - got money ,everyone is happy ))by the Way,how are you doing with work ?
Have you figured out this project ? In my opinion very cool! Very convenient. Here you can understand how the market works, how to make a mind resume and just make money. I even keep the quote very cool! No longer will there ever be missing pieces to an individual or company's resume, and all interactions will be stored onto an individual/company's own smart resume along with various ratings left by the opposite party, allowing for complete transparency between a company and potential employees.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What will happens, when job owner won't respond? We can see that too?

You are right
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I’m interested in buying some tokens of this project. I haven’t found current information about bounty and current rate.
Someone told me that it always changes
You can find this information on their web site. By the way, the current rate it 100% bonus. I think it’s very nice for a project like this. There isn’t much time.
What do you mean? It’s a good bonus, but this offer is limited in time? Where did you get such news?
From their web site?
No. This information I read on their account on twitter. @krownetwork. Their pre-ico phase is almost finished, so it means that the offer of 100% is only for pioneer investors. When the token will reach 100 ETH the bonus will be 50%
Wow. The Krow Network has a big future, if they have such an ambitious roadmap.
I think everybody needs to hurry up
If you need more news, you need to find them on other social media. Facebook, instagram and other. I think some of these were mentioned here.
Thank you very much for helping. Now I have fewer questions about the platform.
Maybe I will try this network for my own business
Good luck for you. I’m sure you just need a little more time to find out about krow everything. I think it is still a good investment
Do you really think like this? It is still more interesting than other projects of the same kind. The rate is very high
Just try it. I think it will work, because network like this save people’s time and money. Especially for business and people who work all the time
Of course, that is the main reason why I want to work whit this platform and find new staff
Activity: 10
I’m interested in buying some tokens of this project. I haven’t found current information about bounty and current rate.
You can find this information on their web site. By the way, the current rate it 100% bonus. I think it’s very nice for a project like this. There isn’t much time.
What do you mean? It’s a good bonus, but this offer is limited in time? Where did you get such news?
From their web site?
No. This information I read on their account on twitter. @krownetwork. Their pre-ico phase is almost finished, so it means that the offer of 100% is only for pioneer investors. When the token will reach 100 ETH the bonus will be 50%
If you need more news, you need to find them on other social media. Facebook, instagram and other. I think some of these were mentioned here.
Good luck for you. I’m sure you just need a little more time to find out about krow everything. I think it is still a good investment
Do you really think like this? It is still more interesting than other projects of the same kind. The rate is very high
Just try it. I think it will work, because network like this save people’s time and money. Especially for business and people who work all the time
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
What will happens, when job owner won't respond? We can see that too?
From their web site?
From their web site?
From their web site?
From their web site?
From their web site?
From their web site?
From their web site?
Pages:
Jump to: