Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 6. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Nice idea. I'm a student so a have a really big problem with internship. I can't find an appropriate company, or employers are not interested in internship. I have begun to use this service and I'm totally satisfied. Here I can choose what I need most.
True, it's an interesting project. Have you met unscrupulous employers while using Krow? I want to make a resume here, but have doubts. I can I use it and be sure that I will get money for my work?
Read again the white paper. Each user is verified, it doesn't matter employee or employer. I had no problem with payment, because there is a Paycheck system. This is a big plus of this platform for everyone.
Great. I don't have much time for job research. I'm worried about how fast does the service work.
I want to find something very soon
I found want I exactly need very frequently. Krow saves your time. It doesn't matter who you are: employee or employer.
People don't want to waste time for useless research.
I think , maybe you are right. At least I need to try this.
Interesting, what will do owners of Krow with those users that will brake the rules?
I think they will be locked in service. Users won't apply this program without guarantee of their safety. If you have more questions you can text manager in telegram. They still work and can answer your all of your questions.
Thanks. White paper and site sometimes can't answers all of my questions. I just need information.
You are welcome.
Also they have many other accounts in facebook, twitter, instagram
Activity: 9
Nice idea. I'm a student so a have a really big problem with internship. I can't find an appropriate company, or employers are not interested in internship. I have begun to use this service and I'm totally satisfied. Here I can choose what I need most.
True, it's an interesting project. Have you met unscrupulous employers while using Krow? I want to make a resume here, but have doubts. I can I use it and be sure that I will get money for my work?
Read again the white paper. Each user is verified, it doesn't matter employee or employer. I had no problem with payment, because there is a Paycheck system. This is a big plus of this platform for everyone.
Great. I don't have much time for job research. I'm worried about how fast does the service work.
I found want I exactly need very frequently. Krow saves your time. It doesn't matter who you are: employee or employer.
Interesting, what will do owners of Krow with those users that will brake the rules?
I think they will be locked in service. Users won't apply this program without guarantee of their safety. If you have more questions you can text manager in telegram. They still work and can answer your all of your questions.
Thanks. White paper and site sometimes can't answers all of my questions. I just need information.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Will your project be popular? Why?
Is there any development in this area? Will there be demand?
 Huh

The internet has been accessed by 3.2 billion people in the past 15 years, with a total of 1.7 trillion dollars spent online. New technologies are being developed every day that are altering the way people live now and how they will live in the near future. Specifically, the usage of smart contracts accompanied by the Ethereum blockchain platform is changing.
Tell us more about Blockchain) What is this technology?
What is this technology for?
 Huh
Blockchain technology is a ledger-based system where all aspects of its ecosystem are able to be tracked and seen in real time, which completely eradicates the possibility of hacker fraud on it’s stored information. Currently, the majority of people send their funds from point A to point B using a trusted middleman such as a financial clearinghouse, but blockchain tech allows for this third-party to be eliminated and allows for funds to be sent from one place to another instantly.
Do you have a token? Can I pay with tokens?
Krow Network will be creating a token that will eventually be used as a payment for all of our users. Krow tokens will be the only source of payment on this platform.
Where else can I contact you? On what sites?
Maybe Facebook?
Our community is on all platforms of social media i.e.: 1. Twitter - @krownetwork 2.Reddit - /r/krow 3.Instagram - @krownetwork 4.Facebook - Krow Network 5.Telegram – krownetwork
Thank you very much for your answers. The project is cool!
Great idea
 Wink
Thank you)) Join now
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 Huh

The internet has been accessed by 3.2 billion people in the past 15 years, with a total of 1.7 trillion dollars spent online. New technologies are being developed every day that are altering the way people live now and how they will live in the near future. Specifically, the usage of smart contracts accompanied by the Ethereum blockchain platform is changing.
 Huh
Blockchain technology is a ledger-based system where all aspects of its ecosystem are able to be tracked and seen in real time, which completely eradicates the possibility of hacker fraud on it’s stored information. Currently, the majority of people send their funds from point A to point B using a trusted middleman such as a financial clearinghouse, but blockchain tech allows for this third-party to be eliminated and allows for funds to be sent from one place to another instantly.
Krow Network will be creating a token that will eventually be used as a payment for all of our users. Krow tokens will be the only source of payment on this platform.
Maybe Facebook?
Our community is on all platforms of social media i.e.: 1. Twitter - @krownetwork 2.Reddit - /r/krow 3.Instagram - @krownetwork 4.Facebook - Krow Network 5.Telegram – krownetwork
Thank you very much for your answers. The project is cool!
Great idea
 Wink
 Huh

Huh
Maybe Facebook?
 Huh

Huh
Maybe Facebook?
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The work of guarantors in this system is more important than ever in our time

Why exactly in our time? Than it is caused? What do you think?

And the fact that constantly there is fraud and both sides are always deceiving each other

Are you talking about freelancing?

It is about him, there is constantly a deception going on

I agree, for this I understand this project and created?

Yes, to avoid these problems and so that people can work peacefully

I would even call this project somewhat noble

Wow, bravely) I agree, there is something in this, because it will help people very much

Yes, therefore I will follow actively his development
Pages:
Jump to: