Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥 - page 7. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The work of guarantors in this system is more important than ever in our time

Why exactly in our time? Than it is caused? What do you think?

And the fact that constantly there is fraud and both sides are always deceiving each other

Are you talking about freelancing?

It is about him, there is constantly a deception going on

I agree, for this I understand this project and created?

Yes, to avoid these problems and so that people can work peacefully

I would even call this project somewhat noble

Wow, bravely) I agree, there is something in this, because it will help people very much
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

And the fact that constantly there is fraud and both sides are always deceiving each other

I would even call this project somewhat noble

I have long wanted to have a similar project, this was not enough job market

And what is in it such that there are not thousands of other seris to find a job?

The fact that freelancers can now sleep peacefully)

What do you mean? What had been wrong with them before?

The fact that they were constantly deceived and did not pay anything for the work done

And what about employers, when freelancers did poor work and did not keep up to date?

So this is the point, that this project will just eliminate such problems for both sides

Really. This is serious)

Yes, yes, that's why I say that the project was simply necessary and it is necessary to implement it

I support, now I will more actively monitor its activities
Activity: 588

And what is in it such that there are not thousands of other seris to find a job?

The fact that they were constantly deceived and did not pay anything for the work done

And what about employers, when freelancers did poor work and did not keep up to date?

So this is the point, that this project will just eliminate such problems for both sides

Really. This is serious)

Yes, yes, that's why I say that the project was simply necessary and it is necessary to implement it

Really. This is serious)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I have a question about How It Works - Krow as a Store of Value. How do I need to go on with?
 Huh
The team at Krow works day in and day out to bring perfection to its community. By doing so, our strategic planning and community involvement are the keys to driving our project to success and functionality.
But How Krow Will Work Daily base?
 Huh
A startup software company has been conducting business successfully for a little over a year now and decide they want to become a serious player in the  market. They have only one problem. They need an accountant to file their taxes for this year.
I also have a question about Technology/Architecture? Describe me in details.
Krow is a unique project in the way that it implements some of the world's most advanced technology and programs to date. The team has  been closely working on implementing smart contracts and resumes on the Ethereum platform. Choosing to do so really allows us to bring the workplace to you no matter where in the world you operate from, through our safe and secure platform that ensures equal compensation for work done at all time and for all members.
Why do we need Smart Contracts and how does it work?
 Huh
Smart Contracts are a new technology that allows for information to be recorded on to a ledger very efficiently. By using cryptographic code, smart contracts allow for the terms and conditions of a certain relationship to be listed easily within itself.

Why do we need such things as Smart Resumes? And describe me a bit this
Another integral part of Krow Network’s ecosystem is the creation of smart resumes and the role they play in ensuring complete transparency to both parties. The team at Krow is currently developing smart resumes to add to its wide variety of tech in order to make the use of our platform seamless and quick to learn for anybody.
What are the details of the platform? What are the knowledges that I need to have to use the platform correctly.
Krow Network’s intended platform is strictly based off of a 100% cryptocurrency payment system. All of the users who have accounts on Krow will need to gain knowledge on how to store and use crypto in the right way. Although Krow has designed to make this an easy process, we advise all token holders to read and understand how this tech works thoroughly.
I need some information about tokens.
What is the name of the token? How many in general? I mean the general quantity?

1. Name: Krow (KROWs) 2.Max Supply: 30,000,000,000 Krow 3.ICO: 10,000,000,000 Krow 4.Public Sale: 10,000,000,000 Krow 5.Network Supply: 10,000,000,000 Krow 6.Standard ERC20 Token 7.ICO Begins: January 23rd , 2018 12:00 pm EST
Thank you for explaining me everything) It was really clear for me)) I will participate))
 Wink
Oh not at all)) If you have any questions, please contact us)) Good luck and we are waiting for you
Pages:
Jump to: