Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Admin,

please confirm my reservation for german and turkish translation via pm.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I saw some blockchain based gambling projects here, but this is seriously the best one. Not only that its anonym, trusted, transparence, but also you can join as game developer, game provider, bookmaker, etc...  In my opinion the roadmap is also very professional and Jun 2018 is a very interesting date for crypto-trader, because they plan to get listed in other exchanges. You can be sure that I am going to enjoy to take part in most of bounty campaign and HODL LBT till it moons  Cool   I wish all the best to dev. and Letbet Team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LETBET seems a revolutionary platform trending now for the future of online Gambling. Zero privacy platform where we not even require to provide personal information is really making me amazed to gamble with LETBET.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Fast online gambling platform with zero fee and anonymous sounds good for me, I have only doubt about performance cuz those applications that run on smart contracts kinda slow. but you said it's fast. So first impressions this project is going to really great if they delivered what they promised.

Every ERC20 token based project should fall in this trap (Ethereum speed is not good for gambling).
Let play our slot machine and enjoy, all transaction executes from client and run fast enough.

I notice how active the devs on this team for answering questions for this project. I also like how clear the explanation for this project in this thread. I like the idea for the sportbet where you can calculate your chance of winning. I hope soon when you become successful, you will add bet for online game match also. I haven't seen any betting site for online games like dota that uses cryptocurrency.

Oh yeah great mind think alike.
We are a platform and we work with other provider to add bet for online game or casual event soon.
If there are not provider we will do it by our self to provide a great system for our users.
And yes thanks for your suggestion.
copper member
Let Bet Coin looking like a great project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then contact with me. I have made some video also about ICO token.

Great, please check our bounty thread. we already have a campaign for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
there so many project as same aiming as your dev, what is makes your project different from other gambling project, I hope you have make some improvement to make this project larger
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
What a kind of future, this LETBET platform is gonna dominate the gambling world slowly in the future as well. This is the second time I've seen there is a gambling platform that using Blockchain technology to make every bet is 'Provably Fair'. Anyway, kindly please check your bounty thread, I want to talk a specific question related to the bounties to you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Let Bet Coin looking like a great project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then contact with me. I have made some video also about ICO token.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Your site looks really amazing it really has some sporting events already..am sure going to try betting to see how it goes and hope other sport and events will be includes there soon...Site is great for betting
copper member
Fast online gambling platform with zero fee and anonymous sounds good for me, I have only doubt about performance cuz those applications that run on smart contracts kinda slow. but you said it's fast. So first impressions this project is going to really great if they delivered what they promised.

This projects features are not new and a lot of old projects are doing this. I think the only new is its on ethereum network. Im not into gambling but I will follow this project and will support it if ever they will open a bounty campaign or an airdrop.

We do alot of hardwork mate.
Let check our github if you have time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
What I like about this project is the team manager handles all complaints from the participants. I am sure to participate in this project especially ICO program. Hopefully can run smoothly and can be successful in accordance with the target. Good luck

Well, an active dev will surely make the project successful. It is nice to know that dev are very active in responding to all members concerns. This attitude will surely get more investors to join and participate to the ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

This projects features are not new and a lot of old projects are doing this. I think the only new is its on ethereum network. Im not into gambling but I will follow this project and will support it if ever they will open a bounty campaign or an airdrop.
copper member

Every ERC20 token based project should fall in this trap (Ethereum speed is not good for gambling).
Let play our slot machine and enjoy, all transaction executes from client and run fast enough.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I'm really looking forward to the launch of ISO. I would very much like to get these tokens and try my luck in the azarnyh grah!
Activity: 336
What I like about this project is the team manager handles all complaints from the participants. I am sure to participate in this project especially ICO program. Hopefully can run smoothly and can be successful in accordance with the target. Good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I am very old gambler) i hope you token can improve some gambling things, like a huge house edge and rigging from gambling site admins/owners.
Activity: 364
yes, the project looks very dignified.
all competently and beautifully decorated, I think the guys will succeed, and the project will make a flight.
and the very idea of gambling - it's so clear that it's popular
Activity: 574
You launch an interesting project, I see your good attitude towards your users. And I really liked that you immediately launched the campaign Bounty and AirDrop, it will help to interest more people to your project.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
This kind of gambling sounds promising and attractive. Game result is not controlled by the house edge but your luck and experience playing the game.
Pages:
Jump to: