Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 39. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Hey, devs! Where your alpha is (or will be?) available?
copper member
Activity: 126
How much the deposit limit will be?

No, there is no limit. You can deposit & withdraw anytime.
copper member
Nice project! Im join it! Would it be some Airdrop for your tokens?

Yes.
Here you go

LET.BET BOUNTY & AIRDROP

The Bounty and AirDrop Campaign will run from the 3rd of January, 2018 through the end of the ICO.
Activity: 156
Hi! LOVE new gambling projects to try! Waiting for the launch!
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Nice project! Im join it! Would it be some Airdrop for your tokens?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
copper member
Where can I read more about your allet? Is it only for tokens storage and betting?

Did you mean wallet?
Activity: 151
Where can I read more about your allet? Is it only for tokens storage and betting?
copper member
How will you provide the needed security and hackers protection?

Thanks for your great question.

There are two options:
1/ you let us manage your key
2/ you manage by your self.

if you manage it by your self:
 Then all transaction will be signed by your private key at client (web client or mobile client) (let check our game and using your wallet to connect)

if you let LetBet manage your key:
your key will be encrypted by your password on our cloud, and it will be only decrypted when u do login to play our game.
and again, all the game will do make a transaction to our blockchain and all transaction need to be signed by your private key at client.

We will make a detail article to explain your question, it's really great question BitByata.
Activity: 222
How will you provide the needed security and hackers protection?
copper member
If this is a transparent project, does it imply that users will have to pay taxes when they win smth?

According to the advantages of our custom blockchain, there is no tax, no transaction fee to pay when you win a game.

However it may taxes when you do transaction (eg: buying goods, sell to a third party)
It's an interested question, I will forward it to our Legal Services Director and will update it.
Activity: 146
If this is a transparent project, does it imply that users will have to pay taxes when they win smth?
copper member
Hi everyone we are excited to announce a special program:

Performance Bonus
For
Foreign Language Announcement

The bonus when your announcement thread reach at least
5 pages: 200 LBT
10 pages: 500 LBT
15 pages: 750 LBT
20+ pages: 1000 LBT

The final result will be announced in the end of the ICO
copper member
Often when I play online there is an endless struggle to cashout. Do you have a solution?

We will have internal exchange and also go to other exchange after ICO.
You could trade and cash out easily.
copper member
Will you launch LetBet on the world market or first for a specific country/region?

Our gaming license is not limited to a single territory and hence players should check with local regulations regarding online gambling. We do not recommend that any player takes undue risks and we are committed to work with local bookmarkers to build a robust and fair gambling system. The LetBet architecture allows users (players) to directly connect to the LBT chain and play. Better still, they can set up their own nodes of our blockchain on their computers. This means that we do not and cannot limit any player from any territory or country from participating.

Activity: 142
Often when I play online there is an endless struggle to cashout. Do you have a solution?
copper member
Hi all! Who is already convinced to buy the coins here?

Why don't you join us? Get 100 Felix for free and experience on your own

JOIN US NOW - 74% DISCOUNT
GET 100 FELIX FOR FREE - BET & EARN
I really like the message you're trying to spread. Nice job on PR part.
Activity: 148
Hi all! Who is already convinced to buy the coins here?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
if I see the project letbet this will be a project that will be highly sought after, a very interesting idea for me.. gambling on the blockchain it will be very interesting and always in demand.. very good prospects for the future,I think the project letbet this will be very attractive to investors.. I will always monitor the development of this project,I hope this project can be achieved the target.. the creative team is with the project for good future
Pages:
Jump to: