Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 42
The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. I've seen a lot of ICO's that is about betting ang gambling but this one is amazing and different as zero fees will be implemented. More players will really enjoy and surely will support LETBET as the project knows already what they can be and what may lies ahead.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I will support this project. One of the best presentation and explanation about it. Looking forward to it. Wish you all the best!

Thanks stasik Smiley
Please check our bounty program here
copper member
#Ann

We will have a short interview which a UK magazine soon. If u have any question please send us here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I will support this project. One of the best presentation and explanation about it. Looking forward to it. Wish you all the best!
So with no need of any private information, could it bring some problems?
copper member
There are some spelling mistakes in the pictures of the whitepaper :
anonimity -> anonymity
sercue -> secure

Good luck with your project, I'll probably participate in the bounty or the ico (or both)

Thanks Archipel,
Already noted to our designer and will update in next 1 hour.

No problem Smiley actually I noticed that those spelling mistakes are on the main page as well : https://let.bet/

Thanks for your correction. We will update it soon
Activity: 11
anonimity -> anonymity
sercue -> secure

Good luck with your project, I'll probably participate in the bounty or the ico (or both)

Thanks Archipel,

No problem Smiley actually I noticed that those spelling mistakes are on the main page as well : https://let.bet/
copper member
LetBet Announces Private Sale Today!

Blockchain-powered online gambling site LetBet announces a private sale today.
LetBet aims to revolutionize the online gambling industry with its trustless, fast, borderless, safe
and secure gambling platform that affords complete anonymity for its users (players).

This is your chance to get LBTs (our tokens) at a discounted price before the ICO.

Be part of our private sale and join us in creating history.

copper member
anonimity -> anonymity
sercue -> secure

Thanks Archipel,

Activity: 11
anonimity -> anonymity
sercue -> secure

copper member
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

Hey Chermander,
If you look at our product you will see that we are building platform which allow bookmarker, game provider, developer around the world to join our platform and together building a new online gambling system.

We already do it, and even we don't meet softcap, we would definitely continue do it.

copper member

Good News for all LetBet Fans!

We will be launching our Slot Machine way before time, as discussed in our roadmap.
Great opportunity for all of you to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting.

Let Light The Future of Online Gambling Together

Activity: 140
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
copper member
LetBet Announces Private Sale Today!

Blockchain-powered online gambling site LetBet announces a private sale today.
LetBet aims to revolutionize the online gambling industry with its trustless, fast, borderless, safe
and secure gambling platform that affords complete anonymity for its users (players).

This is your chance to get LBTs (our tokens) at a discounted price before the ICO.

Be part of our private sale and join us in creating history.

copper member
The concept of this project is very good and interesting. I'm sure this project will be successful and compete with other gambling projects

Thanks for your support.

copper member
copper member
Some ICO projects let their token holders take part in decision-making. Will you?

Sure Danil,
We allow user to vote and also welcome any suggestion.
Especially we do collect idea on which game will launh next.
Be our user and rise your voice Danil.
Activity: 134
Some ICO projects let their token holders take part in decision-making. Will you?
Activity: 335
The concept of this project is very good and interesting. I'm sure this project will be successful and compete with other gambling projects
copper member
did you have some sort of private sale?

Yes. We do have LBT Private Sale.
You can check it more here in this article and then drop us an email at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: